Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newbie Trading in Demo Account , But For How Long?

I think that if a newbie trades in the Demo for the first 3 months, he should have a feel of what it is and the best way to pertake in the real account. He really doesn't need to spend 100 years learning just because they say Forex is a difficult job. Since the major factor lies in the skills he has, he can always learn the best way he can in a shorter time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newbie trader can be able to trade in the demo account for one to three months before he or she will be able to know and to understand how to trade in the real account. It is when the newbie us able to learn very well that he or she can be able to trade very well.

it depends on the level of your initial knowledge. if you are a complete novice, then it might take quite a time before you get used to the ways of trading. As soon as you feel more confident, you can start real trading using trading minimal deposit like $10 minimal deposit from TenkoFx or any you can find. Some people, however, prefer to trade by themselves.

every trader has the ability of different trading. Therefore, in understanding the demo account, is also very different. but the most common is in a period of 3-6 months. After that, we can try real trading account by making use of free capital to test the trading skills. like $5 cash rewards from FBS

I think, we should use demo account at least 3 months and we must use demo account as well as possible to learn about forex trading. Demo account is a valuable tool for both beginners and experienced traders. Use it to learn the fundamentals of the foreign exchange market, familiarize ourselves with broker trading platform, assess the quality of your price pride feed and test our technical analysis tools with no risk to our funds. I also still use demo account from TenkoFx until now,i also use it for taking part in demo contest too.

• 2 weeks later...

newbie traders need to make sure that they are able to generate profits more than losses consistently. at least for 3 - 6 months. then they can start to jump trading in live account. however, though they are skilled technically, still they need to adapt with the real account pressure. deal with real money losing difficult more than they are lose nothing in demo practice.

Well if a trader is a new trader i will advice that he try his own best and be sure that 5-6 months is been learn forex for him in the demo account for sure.

Yes that is true demo account is always the best place for any trader to start from and dedicating your effort to it is proberly important

That is very good and correct i think that the forex trader who are serious about their trading life must always ensure that he trade in the demo account for some longer period of time if not so the succees rate will be a bit hard for him

The newbie doesn't even have anyone that he would be responsible to and that means he doesn't have any hindrance of how long to trade in the Demo. He can do it for as long as he desires and nothing would happen. It's a free place and he can take advantage of it anytime any day.

No specific time which explain that newbies should leave demo account and prepared already to trade in live account. All depend on newbies. They can jump trading in live account in short period of time or take longer period to stick in demo account. If traders focus and know the way to learn in effective way, they can prepared to start trading in live account faster.

I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26 

Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?

The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.
I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody! 

@kaito kid, I think that's a very good one. Confidence plays a great role in the life of every newbie. If he wants to earn from Forex and remain in it, then a lot of confidence has to come into play. More so, good money management and patience are also some good virtue to get that. Trading in the Demo is a good way to achieve these.

Newbie cannot stop to trade in the demo trading account. It is good that when he or she gas learned how to trade and be able to start making profit and good analysis of the market in the demo account, he or she can start to trade in the live account but that thing is not going to stop him or her from trading in the demo account.

If a newbie is trading in the forex demo account I think that the best alternative for that newbie to know if he is perfect or not is the amount of succees which the trader is able to make in his demo account first before taking any other thing into consideration

Since there are no stipulated amount of time to trade, then you just have to trade as long as you can learn. It is your learning skills that determines how long you will stay in the Demo account. There is no restrictions and anyone can trade for any amount of time he wants.

• 6 years later...

It depends on traders given time on it so if a trader trade demo attentively for the 6 months then I think it's enough to go to real but cent account and obviously he should use very low spread broker even low spread pairs so that he can profit in the very hard stage. So to get low spread broker you can choose FreshForex as they provide zero spread for some specific pairs that other brokers are not giving at the moment. 

mYapHNm.jpg

If you want to start trading in the Forex market, you need to have proper education adn experience about this market. ON the other hand, you also need to know all the basics of Forex . Because without knowledge and education you can not make money from this market. You can lose all your investment quickly if you don't know about the market situations.

A demo account under a regulated broker like Forex4you can help you to learn all the basics of Forex. The demo account can help you to learn how to trade, when to trade, where to trade and how can easily get profit from this market. When you become educated and enough knowledgeable to make decisions quickly and can reduce your risk ratio, you can trade live with real investment.