Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newbie Trading in Demo Account , But For How Long?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on the capabilities of each trader. If I learn trading in a demo account for approximately 6 months. Even now I still use the demo account to practice trading. This really helped me in understanding the basics of trading. And for beginners it is recommended to use as a practice demo account trading.

Depending on the capabilities of each trader. If I learn trading in a demo account for approximately 6 months. Even now I still use the demo account to practice trading. This really helped me in understanding the basics of trading. And for beginners it is recommended to use as a practice demo account trading.

I agree with you but it seems like not too long also for us to be in a demo account to practice as novice traders should also be faster for them to learn how to trade with real account

demo account it the right way to learn in forex trading. We can learn basics of trading using this account without having to make deposit and spend any money.  And if we have understand the basics of trading, we should try to use real account. Because if we use demo account too long, it will be not good for our psychology

I agree with you but it seems like not too long also for us to be in a demo account to practice as novice traders should also be faster for them to learn how to trade with real account

yes, I agree with you, we really should not be in the long teralu demo account. However, we must remain trading in a real account. Because  psychological conditions demo account different from the conditions in the real account. We could have a trading  real account by using a minimal deposit. In instaforex, we can deposit $ 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It doesn't really matter how long but how well. A newbie can trade in the Demo for as long as he can learn. Different traders have different levels of assimilation and in other to defeat the feat of studying in the Demo, he must as well know and understand how to trade before leaving it.

I think it all depends on you, your capability and ability to learn, the time which you put into gaining knowledge and practicing at your demo account as well as your determination to learn forex trading quick, in my view you would get to know it yourself when you are ready to go for live trading when you are making good profits in demo account you should switch over then.

traders can use demo account as long as they want. no restriction in term of how long traders can practice in live account. if traders serious and focus, they'll able to jump in live account faster. but if unable to focus, traders will take longer period to take practice in demo account.

Sometimes you feel like you need to give more time to practice and sometimes you do not feel like it, so in my view it is already inside you that helps you make this decision that are you ready for live trading now or do you need a little more practice, if I talk averagely according to me 3 months would be very good for trading in a demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

A newbie can get the basic experience and basci knowledge from deo account if he use demo account regularly for 1-2 Month. But a new trader should use demo account for 5-6 Months in order to get more experience and knowledge in forex trading. Because we can only win trade with high knowledge and experience.

A newbie or by extension, any trader knows and understands himself more than any other person. To this effect, he is also the person that can tell where it pains and where it hurts most. If he believes he has overcome all these and is ready to take up the challenge of trading in the real account, then why not.

Yeah, demo account is very recommended for newbie. Demo account is the right place to start trading in forex. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation

Though the Demo account is always a sage place for a newbie, the Demo is not only for them. It is a place any trader irrespective of your level of knowledge and skills can still participate in. You simply have to take it as a learning environment and it will be one for you. It mustn't be for the newbie to take solace in it.

no specific calculation which can count for how long traders require practice in demo account. learning forex different with learning in school. progress depend on traders own and if they are able to focus and serious, have chance to leave demo account fast and prepared to start trading in live account.

there are no provisions for sure how long you study in a demo account. Because with a lot to learn in the demo account our trading skills are getting better. And we also understand well the forex trading. However, the average trader to learn in a demo account within a period of between 3-6 months. After that, start a real trading account. For starters, we can utilize the free capital of  broker for a trading real  account. Like instaforex which gives a bonus post.

I think demo account should be maintained whether a person is a newbie or whether he is an expert, demo accounts are very helpful for us and improve our skills as well as analysis of the market so we should stick to them for as much time as possible if we want to prosper in forex trading.