Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newbie Trading in Demo Account , But For How Long?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, gds221 said:

In general, I started trading with broker Amarkets, and naturally, used a demo account. In my opinion, a beginner needs at least 2-3 months to get the necessary knowledge and skills.

Yes 2-3 months is ok I also spent two months on my Hotforex demo before I move to live account. 

Mostly new traders think that trading in Forex market would be very easy as well as earning money. But the reality is earning money in Forex market is the most difficult tasks in the world. But there are many ways to become successful. Forex4you is an experienced Forex broker who give me proper trading guideline and expert assistance so that I have improved my trading skills as well as earning huge money as per my demand.

• 1 year later...

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:56 AM, Michael Butcher said:

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.

We can easily learn doing our trades with the help of the DEMO Trading accounts.

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Vaabum said:

It is really possible for a beginner to initially work on a demo account and this is very important. When I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I also devoted a lot of time to working on a demo account.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :)

On 12/2/2021 at 9:35 PM, Vaabum said:

When I worked on the demo account of the broker ExpertOption, I did it until I was completely sure of my knowledge. As for me, this is a really important aspect for a trader.

1d71a4816af06bde54a03f168e63e485.png

there is a lot that the broker provides, all of which must be carried out according to the plan to make trading easier, and indeed at FreshForex broker itself traders must be able to run it properly so that when taking advantage of the services and facilities provided, big profits can be generated.

I would say there is no set time limit on it, how long you stay on demo should be determined based on how long it takes you to get consistent. Many recommend several months because if you have data over a longer time period, it gives you a clearer picture about how profitable you really are.