Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did Greed for Trading More Return Loss for you?

@Tray, I agree with you. A trader who is trading with greediness will never benefit anything good from it because with greediness, you will end up losing too much of your capital. The greedy trader will never see The reason to trade with good risk management.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greed lead traders to be aggressive. they'll spend high margin size per trade and even risking all capital just in single trade. which lead them to gain margin call right away when they are open wrong trading decisions. make profit in trading require patience. traders need to know the risk and set proper risk management plan.

nothing good will come by being greed. we are has tendency to trade aggressive and risking the margin which it higher than risk tolerance. good if traders gain profit but if they are get loss result, aggressive or greed will lead them to gain big loss result. even has tendency they are suffering margin call in single trade only.

What greed got to do with your trade? Do greed do analysis? Do greed do the trading? No. So for me theirs no point to discuss greed if we make money or not. Greed is simply an urge to want to earn more. Is wanting to earn more make a difference if you do analysis and if you know how to trade properly? For me its misguided to blame greed for your failure when the actual truth is that you don't know how to trade.,

Well greed would make traders take those steps in Forex Trading which would lead them to direct loss, such as they would set a high leverage which would of course increase risk, they would go for Long Term trading in greed for more profits as they are thinking to get rich over the night which is not possible so we should avoid greed if we want to Avoid Loss...

Well drea

greed would make traders take those steps in forex trading which would lead them to direct loss, such as they would set a high leverage which would of course increase risk, they would go for long term trading in greed for more profits as they are thinking to get rich over the night which is not possible so we should avoid greed if we want to avoid loss...

Its not greed but trading analysis that make us earn or loss money. I am happy that I can earn big money in forex trading. I do hope that I can really become a successful trader. I am sure that in forex trading I can guarantee myself some success in here. Forex trading is all that I need if I want to have some good profit. I do know that I can handle my trading account well enough to make me earn great.

Greed what make me reach 7,000 dollars trading capital right now. And I do know I can even earn more if I can focus more on learning and then earning. I do know that eventually I can really achieve my earning goal in forex trading. So I am now in focus on having more and more money in here. lets all focus on greed and earning.

Greed have a negative impact on the work of a trader.a trader who have greedy nature can not make good profit from this business because greed does not let a trader to make accurate analysis and money management.so,when a trader would work blindly then he would more likely to face a margin call or stop out.

@rexway: Greed never bring? LOL, if you can control your greed and know the right time to trade then you can reap more profit. Greed is your emotion the part of you that you must tame, and not something that you must eliminate, it is something that you must control and if you cannot control it then it will gives you more loss.

its make me earn more. But it does not mean its because of greed alone. Its because of my focus on doing analysis and believing in my analysis. I do make profit and I do incur big loses because of forex trading. But I am happy that some how on constant basis I do earn good without any problem in forex trading. This is the main reason why I keep on trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Greed always hampers our process and if we don't control it at the right time than we could even end up with heavy losses so that is why is so important to learn to control our greed. I never face any issue with greed because at present what i get is what i could ever imagine with OctaFX broker as without even trading i received 50% bonus on my investment and every time i do trading i receive a huge rebate which equals to 15 USD for every lot size trading so that makes me stay far from been greedy.

@myregister, thanks for the correction.

Well come to think of it I wanted to say Greed can never bring:: so become greedy is not good and its can resulted us to divide our attention in this field so the best quality of it is for us to try and learn how to trade very well