Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When Did you start your First Trade?

didnt see to have found this question asked anywhere, strange. So im curious at what age everyone started trading, or better phrased made their first trade. How did it go? where have you gotten in terms of progress since then? (e.g. quit, still trading, temporary leave and etc.) I always find this question to be terribly fascinating. My first trade was via my dad who was a bit drunk and said hed buy 100 pieces of anything. I chose google and made 300$. I was 10 or 11. First real trade was buying netflix with my own account and then checking 3 weeks later to see that i made 1400$. For a 13 year old i was shocked.

didnt see to have found this question asked anywhere, strange. So im curious at what age everyone started trading, or better phrased made their first trade. How did it go? where have you gotten in terms of progress since then? (e.g. quit, still trading, temporary leave and etc.) I always find this question to be terribly fascinating. My first trade was via my dad who was a bit drunk and said hed buy 100 pieces of anything. I chose google and made 300$. I was 10 or 11. First real trade was buying netflix with my own account and then checking 3 weeks later to see that i made 1400$. For a 13 year old i was shocked.

What age doesn't matter here because what you need is money here, i rarely see a trader which is below 17 years old. Usually it is around either 18 to 65 years old, Maybe because that age range is where the wealth accumulation is possible. Mostly traders trade when they have their own money to spend and usually ended up losing more.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Where to run our forex trading is the way things we should run is we always routine the stages of a good stage of learning, business forex business risk is very large risks that exist, so continue to always increase the ability of a better trading for where we can trade able to profit consistently

What age doesn't matter here because what you need is money here, i rarely see a trader which is below 17 years old. Usually it is around either 18 to 65 years old, Maybe because that age range is where the wealth accumulation is possible. Mostly traders trade when they have their own money to spend and usually ended up losing more.

There are many minor traders available around. They just don't make themselves visible. Once I saw a 14 year old discussing about his age and how he wants to improve in his trading.

Where we run this forex trading is the way where things we have to run is we are always a regular existence of good learning, forex business is not an instant business, business forex business is a very big risk that exists, so learn and learn as in utilizing one account demo and follow the demo contest instaforex with a goal where we can succeed in its forex business

Forex is one of the highly volatile financial markets around the world today. But at the same time; it is one of the highly potential investment fields to earn good money from currency exchanges on a global platform. I started my trading journey at the age of 19 when I started my journey as a part time trader. And obviously I started with mini accounts. and as a micro trader I always prefer scalping and short term investment horizon.

Where we run forex trading is the way things are where we should run, business forex business is a very big risk that there is, so continue to try in improving the ability better for where we can trade more able to earn profits easily and consistent when running his forex trading later with instaforex