Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When Did you start your First Trade?

If a trader want to trade for the first time, i recommended the demo account first. A very good place for someone to trade for the first time. The profit is not real so it means even you get profit you can't withdraw it but the loss also is not real so when you lose, you lose nothing. A perfect place for new traders who may make more mistakes than the right thing to do.

If a trader want to trade for the first time, i recommended the demo account first. A very good place for someone to trade for the first time. The profit is not real so it means even you get profit you can't withdraw it but the loss also is not real so when you lose, you lose nothing. A perfect place for new traders who may make more mistakes than the right thing to do.

Demo account is good for learning and practicing especially for newbie which as trader actually before start on real account they need experience and also knowledge, after learn basic knowledge forex and they can practice on demo account to learn how to use stop loss and how to learn all feature platform trading, and also learn to implemented any system trading and strategy trading on demo account

Demo account is good for learning and practicing especially for newbie which as trader actually before start on real account they need experience and also knowledge, after learn basic knowledge forex and they can practice on demo account to learn how to use stop loss and how to learn all feature platform trading, and also learn to implemented any system trading and strategy trading on demo account

Agrees once the demo account is one of the material that we must maximize with the best possible, and indeed with us can master it in demo account then any real account can we run easily

Agrees once the demo account is one of the material that we must maximize with the best possible, and indeed with us can master it in demo account then any real account can we run easily

Demo account for learning purposes and this still useful, but I think any trader that altready start in real account hence if they back to demo usually will less emotion pressure and hard to seriously on learning, because only using virtual money, except on demo contest might if they having goal to become winner hence will more seriously

Demo account for learning purposes and this still useful, but I think any trader that altready start in real account hence if they back to demo usually will less emotion pressure and hard to seriously on learning, because only using virtual money, except on demo contest might if they having goal to become winner hence will more seriously

Of course sir, demo account is very good for beginners who have not understood and know the concept of commerce with both, and for traders who quite understand how trading work should plunge in a real account by using small capital first, in order to train and hone all the workings Trading well

Of course sir, demo account is very good for beginners who have not understood and know the concept of commerce with both, and for traders who quite understand how trading work should plunge in a real account by using small capital first, in order to train and hone all the workings Trading well

For beginner traders demo account is very instrumental in making trading better and more understanding, and indeed with us can master it properly, it will be very easy in running it, and make us more understanding in managing every way it works

LOL the same here, of course that is demo account the only account where i can get a lot of experience to analyze the news, sometimes i made mistakes and lose and in the other time  i was right and made lots of profit. But that is a good old day, nowadays i spend most like 90% in real account while the rest in demo account for the sake of trying new paradigm of fundamental analysis.

I still give time to test my strategies on the demo account before applying them to live accounts, so far so better let see how it goes in future..

Spent time on demo account is good place to backtest any system trading and also strategy forex, on demo account this is free from risk losing real money, for beginner this is very advisable before using real money on real account, make sure when practice on demo already able finding profitable strategy and system trading

Spent time on demo account is good place to backtest any system trading and also strategy forex, on demo account this is free from risk losing real money, for beginner this is very advisable before using real money on real account, make sure when practice on demo already able finding profitable strategy and system trading

Yes, it is actually free from the risk when someone trade in demo account, no pain but no gain too. The only thing we get there is experience which is actually useful only if you really know what do you mean and also carefully planned your own strategies before. However, demo account is the most suitable place for anyone who are newcomers to start learning about forex.

Yes, it is actually free from the risk when someone trade in demo account, no pain but no gain too. The only thing we get there is experience which is actually useful only if you really know what do you mean and also carefully planned your own strategies before. However, demo account is the most suitable place for anyone who are newcomers to start learning about forex.

Well demo account proves to be useful not only to newbie traders but also to experienced traders. There are many things traders test on a demo account. And if they had to do them on real account then the cost may have been much higher for them. With demo account they can do such things for free.

Well demo account proves to be useful not only to newbie traders but also to experienced traders. There are many things traders test on a demo account. And if they had to do them on real account then the cost may have been much higher for them. With demo account they can do such things for free.

Many benefits if traders use demo accounts, especially for beginner traders, beginner traders can learn to understand how trading works and can improve the skills of trading skills with good direction, so that traders can get enough stock to trade in real account well and correctly.

Many benefits if traders use demo accounts, especially for beginner traders, beginner traders can learn to understand how trading works and can improve the skills of trading skills with good direction, so that traders can get enough stock to trade in real account well and correctly.

For that demo account must really we understand, so you should make the best possible so that we can make our trading more understand and more master it correctly

For that demo account must really we understand, so you should make the best possible so that we can make our trading more understand and more master it correctly

In running a demo account should be serious and disciplined trader run it, because with serious and disciplined run trader will be able to understand and manage its trading well, and also trader will get knowledge and experience very good, so can run trading in real account with comfortable and safe .

In running a demo account should be serious and disciplined trader run it, because with serious and disciplined run trader will be able to understand and manage its trading well, and also trader will get knowledge and experience very good, so can run trading in real account with comfortable and safe .

In demo account we will be able to get experience which we long for and also without any risk behind of it. Practically, it is like safe haven place for trading but in the end everything we risk for there is not the real, so people still flock to the real account first. rather than in demo account, i even saw few people who said that demo account is nothing LOL

In demo account we will be able to get experience which we long for and also without any risk behind of it. Practically, it is like safe haven place for trading but in the end everything we risk for there is not the real, so people still flock to the real account first. rather than in demo account, i even saw few people who said that demo account is nothing LOL

No risk behind if because forex demo account is virtual account and we don't have to worry about that too. It is a well-known knowledge that demo account have that characteristic. Everyone probably start their first trade in demo account, because they want to train in order to be a more proficient trader.

No risk behind if because forex demo account is virtual account and we don't have to worry about that too. It is a well-known knowledge that demo account have that characteristic. Everyone probably start their first trade in demo account, because they want to train in order to be a more proficient trader.

Demo account that can be more helpful for us to run a good trading, because we understand more demo account it will be able to skillfully possessed trading skills skill. Forex is not one that is easy to run, but forex business is a business that has a very high risk, so maximize the ability of good trading for we can get its benefits

Demo account that can be more helpful for us to run a good trading, because we understand more demo account it will be able to skillfully possessed trading skills skill. Forex is not one that is easy to run, but forex business is a business that has a very high risk, so maximize the ability of good trading for we can get its benefits

I think it is good to test any brokers processes and we can also learn forex more easily than any other available option by practicing on a demo account.

I think it is good to test any brokers processes and we can also learn forex more easily than any other available option by practicing on a demo account.

Yes we can test with using small capital to get first experience using service from these broker, if we likely after trying and withdraw money processed smoothly and fast, this making us more confident to using their service, and we can enjoy trading on these broker

Yes we can test with using small capital to get first experience using service from these broker, if we likely after trying and withdraw money processed smoothly and fast, this making us more confident to using their service, and we can enjoy trading on these broker

That is a pretty good idea also that is more reliable rather than peek at the review in some unreliable review sites. It doesn't mean that review sites are unreliable but there are some which are not pretty good and can be paid :D , but that way my friend requires more funds and for someone who have limited fund that is not a good idea for them.

Well as I said earlier, it is not just a tool for newbie learning. But also very useful for experienced traders. It helps traders in many ways. They just have to see that.

I began trading many  years back on demo account with various brokers, but if we talk about just the real starting thing then it was 2 years back when I put foot down to my journey with FreshForex broker, it was due to their mouth-watering offer which is still available of $2017, it massive for me since I was earning 100-200 USD per month, so having this was huge. Also, it was pretty well with giving me good idea on how to do trading.

I began trading many  years back on demo account with various brokers, but if we talk about just the real starting thing then it was 2 years back when I put foot down to my journey with broker, it was due to their mouth-watering offer which is still available of $2017, it massive for me since I was earning 100-200 USD per month, so having this was huge. Also, it was pretty well with giving me good idea on how to do trading.

Demo account is one way that we should be able to understand and learn as well as possible to be able to facilitate us in reaching its profit, and indeed demo account is one of the things we should be able to utilize for easy to reach its profit

Demo is the best way to learn some good knowledge about the Forex Trading. If you wanna become successful, you need to atleast have about three months of Demo Practice.

We should be able to take advantage of demo account with the best possible to be able to reach its benefits easily, and indeed with we can master the demo account then any real account we can get easily how it works