Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When Did you start your First Trade?

We can start trading using demo account first make sure that we use demo account as well as possible. IF we can use demo account as well as possible, we will be able to get more trading experience

Yes practice makes perfect, so please don't forget with the demo one, you can use it whenever you want and make your trading better and more profitable, and I'm sure if you have practiced for a long time you can get the benefits of it and makes your trading longer and stronger  :D

Yes practice makes perfect, so please don't forget with the demo one, you can use it whenever you want and make your trading better and more profitable, and I'm sure if you have practiced for a long time you can get the benefits of it and makes your trading longer and stronger  :D

Of course, even we can use demo account to take part in contest and surely, we will not only get trading experience, hone trading skill but also we will get chance to win the prize. But please keep focus on our main aim, we need to improve skills.

Many trader might also having long time experience in forex trading activity, but might each trader also having different skill to making forex as great income, still many trader although already having long time experience but in practice also still faced with loss and failure, forex trading is not easy way to get rich at short time

Years have gone by and my memory has become weak as well, but still I can’t forget that moment. It was exactly 8 years back when I made my first trade which was on demo, but I am not sure about which broker it was. I never stopped trading since then while I did took rest in between especially in my early phase of 3-4 years, but since then things have worked rather nicely. I have really taken giant steps in last 3 years with help of OctaFX broker which is highly supportive in every way and that’s exactly to do with wonderful conditions such as low spreads from 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, swap free account plus a lot more, it’s all brilliant.

We can start trading in forex trading using demo ccount. I started trading in forex about a few years ago and surely i used demo account first because this account will help us to understand about forex trading

I think we all trader that knows forex few years ago, now we already trade using real account, but in fact long years experience also not always we can making profit all the time and sometime if we faced margin call account then back again using demo account

Well I started trading about 4 years ago still stick to one broker cuz I learned its all ins and outs and convinced I made best choice of a place for trading. I trade with Hotforex and have never experienced a single issue with them, except some insignificant ones.

Many trader being happy knows with forex but also many from trader also disappointed in forex business, we happy because already having opportunity to increasing money in forex market, and some of them disappointed because losing huge money from trading, and in every business if want success don't give up fall in business is general and we must wake up again

I forgot about that. But what is clear is to be able to trade well and become a great trader it doesn't take quite a bit. so we had to survive in forex trading to continue. so we have to be successful.

Right now i am late semester student i remember a bit but not that much. I was young and  a bit naive to think i could grab my chance in foreign exchange, but it is not like what i used to think, 3 years from now i was nothing but i learned a lot from foreign exchange and make sure that i won't repeated the same mistake i did in past.

I forgot about that. But what is clear is to be able to trade well and become a great trader it doesn't take quite a bit. so we had to survive in forex trading to continue. so we have to be successful.

but success does not happen instantly or just happen. all of them need the process and in this process was a lot of traders who choose quit in forex trading. therefore recommended to traders particularly novice traders, to consider everything before joining in forex trading

but success does not happen instantly or just happen. all of them need the process and in this process was a lot of traders who choose quit in forex trading. therefore recommended to traders particularly novice traders, to consider everything before joining in forex trading

Of course, it take process. We will not get success in forex trading in quick time. We also need to learn first, improve our trading skills from time to time if we want to get maximal profit. Professional traders also experienced same process. They were newbie, novice in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

i start my trade whenever i analysis the market very carefully because taking profit in the forex work is not an easy task to do we have to learn the forex knowledge without knowledge noting is possible .if some one want profit then they have to learn the forex basic which is provide in demo account.  

I think will very good if we analyze the market with carefully and also keep discipline in trading, keep calm minds also help much during trades, if likely we facing with emotion on crowd people, better don't bring in our trading because about psychology trading is very much important in trading forex, often we get fail if trade with emotion

forex trade is only the best way to earn money from the internet if we want to earn then we have to analysis the market first then we have to place order .after carefuly analysis the market place your order in those pair which you used in  the demo account because there are some pair for forex whose gave you huge loss.

Of course, if we do not have enough knowledge and skills, we will not get maximal profit in forex trading.We can use demo account to hone our trading skills. I also still use it and now i try to use this account to take part in demo contest

Its the first time am hearing about tenkofx.. Is this a new broker? How long have you been in the forex market!

to start our first trade we have to do lots of thing like we have to spend much of our time in the demo before we are going to start the real trade with our investment .to start any work first we have to learn it how its work and how we can do it make your own strategy to start the forex work

• 2 weeks later...

to start our first trade we have to do lots of thing like we have to spend much of our time in the demo before we are going to start the real trade with our investment .to start any work first we have to learn it how its work and how we can do it make your own strategy to start the forex work

because we can learn the routine in our demo account can freely perform a variety of ways to be able to make a good strategy to prepare it in a real account, so that we can to make the design of how we trade in order to trade in good and right

because we can learn the routine in our demo account can freely perform a variety of ways to be able to make a good strategy to prepare it in a real account, so that we can to make the design of how we trade in order to trade in good and right

If only for backtesting strategy and system trading hence using demo account will always useful and free from risk, because only using virtual money, but in demo account can't giving all environment like as in real account which will using emotion or psychology trading

If only for backtesting strategy and system trading hence using demo account will always useful and free from risk, because only using virtual money, but in demo account can't giving all environment like as in real account which will using emotion or psychology trading

In the use of demo accounts that we should do our best to be trained in the skills and abilities we can optimally both, forex business that has a high risk, should be careful in its run and always strive to continually improve the skills and abilities that can be maximized