Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I Think Forex is Just Gambling , Do you?

require competency in order to generate profit result in this business. no profit would come if traders just gambling or guessing in make decisions. good analytical skill will make traders tried to make profit probability higher via analysis. forex gambling or not depend on how traders treat the business.

• 4 weeks later...

I really see it from the angle of a professional business that the trader only has a chance to earn when he learns. It is not out of place to see those who think Forex is gambling and seeing it from such angle is almost normal to be found by non traders. You wouldn't blame them since Forex is a naturally risky business that is capable of making the trader lose a lot of money within a very short period of time.

Forex is not gambling but it is a business by which the trader who is trading in the business needs luck to be able to make profit from trading. Forex trading is a good business if the trader is able to learn very well on how to trade. He or she will be able to make profit from trading and be able to take care of his or her needs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What makes me feel most disappointed about such comments is that it’s by youngsters who are supposed to be the future of this business, if they are ones who will talk like this then how will this industry grow? I don’t think it’s anywhere near gambling to be thinking that it’s gambling is just silly and we have no idea how real trading works.

Currently I am doing Forex trading with OctaFX broker and they have got master class conditions especially with their swap free account, it allows me to do long term trading with real comfort and I am not required to pay anything at all, so that gives me real chance of success without any problem at all.

I don't think forex as gambling, if you think forex as gambling i am sure you will trade with gambling way, just by guessing is that currency price will rise or falling down deeper. I see people make a mistake about it, gambling is not forex and forex is not gambling itself.

I don't want to believe it totally, why? Forex is not really gambling because it is a market and you are doing activity of buying and selling something. If you think fx as gambling then your daily life is totally gambling, small shop near my home is gambling, those who make product and sell it higher is gambling and so on.

Forex is different from gambling . You can manage your capital in forex , however in gambling nothing is in you hands you just jump in deep see may be you save your self or remain in deep waters where there is no way to come out . In forex we can plan well for our safety. 

Forex is different from gambling . You can manage your capital in forex , however in gambling nothing is in you hands you just jump in deep see may be you save your self or remain in deep waters where there is no way to come out . In forex we can plan well for our safety. 

Yes forex is different from gambling. We must have analysis skill. We need to more improve our trading skill. We can use demo account to make us be better and better. Our trading experience must be learned to make us be better and better more.

forex is very different from gambling, because if the gamble to make a profit then we do not need knowledge and analysis. The gamble we just rely on luck. Another case with forex, forex to make a profit then we need to have the knowledge and skills of trading

I will think that the knowledge that someone has or the type of impression that he or she has is what will determine this thing. Forex is not gambling if the person is the type that is ready to work hard. If you lack hard work, then you are definitely going to gamble Forex and this thing is what will make that person to lose. Without understanding what Forex is all about, then you are almost gone.

I couldn't agree more. It is true that if a trader who surely careful and also type of hardwork trader will see forex as business not as gambling which is based on senseless guessing in most cases. As long as someone think like that it wouldn't change but overall still many people associated forex with gambling.

Back to your perspection again, is forex really gambling or not? In fact some people still consider forex as gambling and still work on it because of big amount of profit that tyoeu could reap inside. Also according to me forex is not really gambling, it is a market where people will speculate about what happened and we are buying or selling currency not betting.

• 2 months later...

Inherently sidejob it is not a gambling no matter how much similiarity, if based on your post before then it means that everday in our life by using that perspective means gambling. Is our life gambling? I don't think so. Forex has some similiarities but it is not just gambling, which purely based on luck unless you put math strategy there too LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i just point out that foreign exchange and gambling has some similiarities which make people think it is just another form of gambling, the same you can say to binary trading. FX in fact isn't gambling but closer to gambling, just that nothing more.

I want to know why you have such mindset? It’s just certain people who can use it like gambling, but that’s pretty horrible category to be in given they are losers in most occasion and winners on very few countable moments, I really don’t want to be like that which is why I am in different mindset as trader. I take trading as straight forward and simple business which we can win consistently, if we have knowledge or experience, I don’t really think we can ever be getting success without those things and then we will obviously play out as gambling which it definitely is not and with conditions like I get with OctaFX broker at the moment, it makes it so much easier with small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more!

• 2 weeks later...

@Ronnie Irani : I don't think we should blame them all like loser in fact if you want to plunge deeper forex has gambling trait. Forex is uncertain and so do Gambling. I am sure you will face where the market already fundamentally cannot goes up or down but suddenly going against your expectation isn't it? That's gambling for you and people keep speculate until they don't know the high. But i don't want to say forex as gambling, forex is all about trading or speculating but with high risk

Foreign Exchange as we know today maybe gambling, people can treat it like gambling so the chance of this business to be a gambling is exist too. But myregister i also agree with what ronnie said. Some people blaming forex as gamble just because something unfortunate happen to them, this is fact and still happening. I think it is because of their low understanding of forex.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone thinks like that then I just suppose they are not aware of what gambling actually is, so it’s unfair to say about gambling when we don’t even have clue about it. I don’t think gambling is down to just double/triple type of stuff, but it’s called gambling due to majority of the success is down to luck, but in Forex this is not the case at least not, if we have knowledge and experience to work with. I consider it as a great business and one where I can make huge money and if we have got the correct support like I have in OctaFX, it only makes the case stronger especially with my favorite option of swap free account, it really makes trading easy.

That won't give much effect to a trader who already had clue about what is forex and how it will works in fact a trader with that kind of thinking usually tend to lose more or even never have any experience with forex and only hear this issue about forex from someone who isn't earn well from forex.