Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I Think Forex is Just Gambling , Do you?

Well, not all regret that. Forex for them just like gambling or to be precise is just a game, a money game. I don't think as money game, it is a risky business gives me relatively faster profit but also could deliver relatively faster loss. So it is up to each traders to learn how to control the risk and its dark side.

Forex trading is not gambling, because it operates in accordance with the rules of legitimate and not prohibited by any State, and for that reason should be armed withsufficient knowledge suaya is not committing to gambling

Forex trading is not gambling, because it operates in accordance with the rules of legitimate and not prohibited by any State, and for that reason should be armed withsufficient knowledge suaya is not committing to gambling

the rules in forex trading is one of the things we should be able to do and kerjakna because indeed our keseriuasan very influential once and indeed on forex trading is one of the things we must do and do it right

Forex is not gambling unless you don't know how to trade or don't have a good strategy, first get a strategy, then have  a good broker. There are several brokers out there, brokers such as freshforex are known for their reputation. Strategy, then a good broker.

Yes i do agree about strategy/ technique first before than a good broker, you need to find the most suitable first and then find a good broker, and the one which i can recommend is the one that regulated by CFTC or FCA or FINMA. Forex is not gambling if we trade properly even in fact we speculate that is not just by guessing but by solid hard evidence.

Yes i do agree about strategy/ technique first before than a good broker, you need to find the most suitable first and then find a good broker, and the one which i can recommend is the one that regulated by CFTC or FCA or FINMA. Forex is not gambling if we trade properly even in fact we speculate that is not just by guessing but by solid hard evidence.

all that is on forex trading is one that we need to do, in order to master and understand every way of work, and a tarader pelru a good understanding to generate big profits, so learn as well as possible

• 2 weeks later...

Factually that is not a gambling, that is just  a business, people who treat it as gambling or see it as gambling because to some people speculation or buy low sell higher means gamble, especially with fast paced business such forex where everything seems connected to each other through decentralized and internet.

If you still think that the Forex Trading is a Gamble, then you cannot become a successful in the Forex Trading. As you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to become a successful trader and that couldn't be done if you take it as a Gamble.

in running the trading it will make us better understand and facilitate it and indeed need our ability and good effort in order to control and master, the rest we need the plan and strategy that we make to be easy in reaching the benefits

I really agree with that. trading plan will be needed by the trader, this is done so that traders can become better and more leverage in managing the funds and risks that exist in the trading system that we have when trading in a real account.

understanding the risk is very good indeed to facilitate his trading more profitable, because risk is one of our constraints, so it needs to be understood and learned well in order to understand in minimizing it, and make trading more successful in achieving the benefits

A trader needs numerous tools to gain success in the field of analysis and speculation with different currency pairs in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market. FXB Trading provides that necessary power to the traders to enable them to see for themselves the current status of the daily forex market so that they gain awareness of the currency pairs that undergo ups and downs due to economic reasons

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is not gambling, unless you're confusing greed and forex, if you're greedy and you decide to trade, then definitely you will be gambling. But according to most analysts from FreshForex, Forex is an art that take time to perfect,, you need to practice to perfect it!

Nice comment, yeah i do agree with you that many people confusing forex and gambling even well yeah in fact it has similar properties which make people think like that combined with their own bad experience with some buckesthop broker which partially is their own fault which they don't want to recognize.

Nice comment, yeah i do agree with you that many people confusing forex and gambling even well yeah in fact it has similar properties which make people think like that combined with their own bad experience with some buckesthop broker which partially is their own fault which they don't want to recognize.

so of course the trader must be a lot of understanding in order to better understand and also do not have bad thoughts on forex, because I we when I trade with instaforex very long, so there is no mistake at all about this forex business no gambling word in running it

Forex is not gambling, unless you're confusing greed and forex, if you're greedy and you decide to trade, then definitely you will be gambling. But according to most analysts from FreshForex, Forex is an art that take time to perfect,, you need to practice to perfect it!

Right, practice make perfect. Although we already use real account, we need to improve our trading skills. Demo account must be maximize as well as possible. And do not forget that our experience is the best teacher for us. With FXB trading, I also stil use demo account to make practice

• 3 weeks later...

Right, practice make perfect. Although we already use real account, we need to improve our trading skills. Demo account must be maximize as well as possible. And do not forget that our experience is the best teacher for us. With FXB trading, I also stil use demo account to make practice

Nope, it doesn't make you perfect but it surely makes you better as trader. Back to the course, for me forex is not gambling even looks like it. We are surely speculate but doesn't based our speculation on guts, it based on real data where every single decision based on that and to make forecast about future of one currency pair.

No, it’s your misconception regarding forex trading. Yes if you lack proper skills, aptitude and training about forex trading then it may resemble to you to gambling. As a gambler sometimes lose money while sometimes earn good money, without a good understanding and analytical ability to judge the forex market, you will earn sufficient money sometimes without any worry and sometimes you will bear losses. So it is better that you acquire at least some ideas about forex market and trading before you are thinking to join here.

Lucrative business to be exact, it is one of the best business for all traders especially for the one who able to control their own capital and generate much profit later. Forex sometimes could be gambling, just look at traders who treated forex as gambling with make a divergence trading plan.

• 2 weeks later...

For me Forex trading is a gambling of opportunity and money since you are investing into it without any assurance that the money you invested will make a great return in the end. It is only based on what I observed since I know that most of us has it own unique thinking when it come to different things.

• 2 months later...

Lucrative business to be exact, it is one of the best business for all traders especially for the one who able to control their own capital and generate much profit later. Forex sometimes could be gambling, just look at traders who treated forex as gambling with make a divergence trading plan.

Divergence trading plan?

Can you explain a bit? lol Because divergence itself works great if seen on historical data.