Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I Think Forex is Just Gambling , Do you?

Of course, it would be a colossal mistake of any trader who take the Forex Trading as a Gamble, as today or tomorrow, he or she will face too much loss to be able to recover from the loss.

Huge chance to make proper income from foreign exchange will disappear. Suddenly our life will turn into a misery, it is also hard to recover if you reach margin call unless you already put a backup for it. Moreover, from most of my experience, most gambler i mean fx gamblers got margin call more than once.

Huge chance to make proper income from foreign exchange will disappear. Suddenly our life will turn into a misery, it is also hard to recover if you reach margin call unless you already put a backup for it. Moreover, from most of my experience, most gambler i mean fx gamblers got margin call more than once.

Gamblers are too much but you know that speculation more like gambling isn't it? What makes it different in forex that we use some data to backup our prediction or I must say speculations or the crude one is our conjecture. It is unwise but it is the easiest way to getting experience but also it is hard to make difference between those two isn't it?

I think any business would be gambling if it is not based on the calculation that is cooked, place the order because it is not just prejudice based on the facts that are onchart trading so the difference is confidence level trader in placing transaction

I think any business would be gambling if it is not based on the calculation that is cooked, place the order because it is not just prejudice based on the facts that are onchart trading so the difference is confidence level trader in placing transaction

it looks like that but we also have to try as much as possible to be able to learn and try to easily reach everything properly and make trading more successful with good

it looks like that but we also have to try as much as possible to be able to learn and try to easily reach everything properly and make trading more successful with good

Learning it is the thing that should be run in this forex trading business, because by studying with the routine, it will make us able to better run trading for the better. For that, forex trading is a business that must maximize the knowledge of trading owned in us easy to achieve its benefits well and consistent with trading

Yes, you are right the core concept which makes gambling different it just a guess, it doesn't have any calculative movement, all based on pure luck. It is the real gambling. Forex, on the other hand, is different than gambling, it is a calculative business but still, if you want to treat it as gambling, it is possible to do that.

Sure not a wise move and i think that as people who treat forex as gambling, it wouldn't be ending well. Gamble, as far as i know, don't have risk management, it is very different when we treat this business as the business, we put risk management and its allocation to prevent further losses and to optimize the profit.

Well I don't have any problem with what others think. There are millions of market participants. Each one have their own different view. Those different views creates supply and demand and moves the market.

Of course, many of them thinks it would be taken as job, many considers it as a business, most of them thinks it as a money making machine, but the one who thinks that it is a Gamble, has the minimum chance of survival in the Forex.

a trader must really learn to easily understand all the ways well and indeed it will help us be one of the things we should do well, because that is one of the reasons to make trading more successful

a trader must really learn to easily understand all the ways well and indeed it will help us be one of the things we should do well, because that is one of the reasons to make trading more successful

Success in forex is a necessary stage of learning. remind the risk is very large. There are merchants out there who have tried hard but without success to have price changes being interpreted in the CFD market.

Of course, many of them thinks it would be taken as job, many considers it as a business, most of them thinks it as a money making machine, but the one who thinks that it is a Gamble, has the minimum chance of survival in the Forex.

Nicely put. Different people view the market differently. There is nothing wrong in it. But when trading one should make sure he or she has a plan. Otherwise things may not go well for that person.

Nicely put. Different people view the market differently. There is nothing wrong in it. But when trading one should make sure he or she has a plan. Otherwise things may not go well for that person.

of course to be able to generate profits that a trader needs a strategy and plans to be able to facilitate in controlling both the risks and other obstacles, because it is very important in order to avoid the risk that is too large

They have the lower chance to survive thanks because of their bad risk management, and it is easy to lose with that kind of risk management especially in a risky business such as foreign exchange. The best way to survive in this business is by combine experience with the knowledge you have so far.

They have the lower chance to survive thanks because of their bad risk management, and it is easy to lose with that kind of risk management especially in a risky business such as foreign exchange. The best way to survive in this business is by combine experience with the knowledge you have so far.

to be able to minimize the risk, then we should be able to choose a broker that provides low spreads such as the FXB Trading broker, with 0.0 spread it is very suitable to provide a great advantage

of course to be able to generate profits that a trader needs a strategy and plans to be able to facilitate in controlling both the risks and other obstacles, because it is very important in order to avoid the risk that is too large

Yeah, as long as a trader has his capital he can live to trade tomorrow but if the trader doesn't manage his risk loses everything today then tomorrow that trader won't have anything to trade with tomorrow.

Yeah, as long as a trader has his capital he can live to trade tomorrow but if the trader doesn't manage his risk loses everything today then tomorrow that trader won't have anything to trade with tomorrow.

because in trading a trader must strive to learn to understand and also a good understanding of everything must be done to make it easy in gaining profit, therefore it must be able to understand how we manage the capital well to better understand how to run trading with big profits

I think forex is not gambling because in forex there is no bet.
maybe here anyone is interested in trading bonuses. if yes visit FXB Trading.

everything is helped by the workings and also the management of every trader, so all should be able to think more mature and professional for easy in menyikapo every business someone has their own shortcomings and advantages and for a person who wants to do business must understand the consequences because it has become a rule that we must live so that our business more smoothly, and need to remember the risk must be considered first, because the benefits that we can be from the way we control the risk well

• Upvote 1

everything is helped by the workings and also the management of every trader, so all should be able to think more mature and professional for easy in menyikapo every business someone has their own shortcomings and advantages and for a person who wants to do business must understand the consequences because it has become a rule that we must live so that our business more smoothly, and need to remember the risk must be considered first, because the benefits that we can be from the way we control the risk well

forex is not a gamble if a trader has an investment objective.
and indeed forex can be treated gambling if traders only rely on luck.

in my opinion, forex is not a gamble nor is it a bet. but forex trading is a place to make a living for everyone. well maybe only some people who think of forex trading as a tool for gambling or betting. but there is no such thing as gambling or betting

it is a business that we sell and buy currency online, and in this we run this forex business is not an easy on the run, because this forex business is a very big risk business. For that we do not expect to be profitable in forex business, we always to routine in learning on the run, with later we are able to profit consistently to get it in real trading

• 2 weeks later...

If you are trying to make forex's look like a gambling i am really sure that you will regret it considering that the fact foreign exchange is pretty much risky job and make it riskier only leave us nothing. Throw that kind of mindset and start to learn how to avoid or to regulate it with a proper risk management.