Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gold-income - Gold-income.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

gold-income.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in 

various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability 

for the long term.

Plan:

10% daily for 12 days (earn every hours)
0.41% every hourly - Min $5 - Max $1000

12% daily for 10 days (earn every hours)
0.5% every hourly - Min $50 - Max $1000

15% daily for 8 days (earn every hours)
0.62% every hourly - Min $100 - Max $1000

20% daily for 6 days (earn every hours)
0.83% every hourly - Min $150 - Max $1000

40% daily for 3 days (earn every hours)
1.25% every hourly - Min $200 - Max $1000 

Accepted currencies: OkPay,EgoPay, SolidTrustPay, Perfectmoney

Gold Income has advertising spots available on their website, I think this is another income source of this program, this mid term plan is very profitable, this program allows many payment options including OkPay to venture with and the referral program with five level commissions is a great promo tool.

the daily return might be high but the total return investors stand to get on the program is very reasonable and i think the program has all it takes to sustain the total return offered,though i feel the admin of the program might have little problem sustaining the daily return offered by the admin of the program,so i guess investors need to be careful

Gold Income is a non famous mid term hyip, it's not been listed on monitors, only a couple of monitors have been monitoring this one and the status of payment has been updated to active, instant payments have been reported on forums by a single investor so far, it needs to be advertised well enough.

First two plans are affordable for investors and i see that the total roi we will earn from both plans is 135% - 150% which is quite nice interest rates. i will prefer to invest money but investors should start from a very low amount because there are lot of cases in which hyip go scam very early. We should be cautious here.