Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

777hours - 777hours.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one's aim.

You multiply your opportunities, by widening your network of investors.

The algorithmic stability of the project is equal to the statistical sum of all active deposits.  

Plan:

B R O N Z E
from 77$ / 177%
777 payments / every hour
-------
S I L V E R
from 777$ / 207%
N O T A C T I V E
-------
G O L D
from 7777$ / 277%
N O T A C T I V E

Accepted currencies: PM, EgoPay.

777hours has DDOS protection from KODDOS, the website is designed attractive, available in both Russian and English versions, as per the latest changes in the program, the only plan available to invest with is Bronze and a limitation of five active contributions for one personal account is mentioned in their latest news today. 

this hourly program is not safe for anybody to invest with this program and i guess it better to just ignore this one,i dont think this program can ever last with the return being offered by the admin of the program,it better to just luck for other better program around and moreover the minimum investment on the program is high as well.

• 2 weeks later...

777hours.net he same 777hours.org

NOT PAYING!

09.10.2013 Transferred 11.76 $ . Through day, considered, together with the percentage of 1.97 $.But withdraw money it was impossible to . And on the next day money in the account did  not become, even in stories operations.
Like this :(
I  waited  17 days, no nothing has changed.
DECEPTION!