Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Visiontrust - visiontrust.ru

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Strong and experienced team working on the Forex market for more than five years. During this time we have not only 

gained great experience but also have developed our own unique trading strategy, which has not given reason to doubt its 

effectiveness. Today, we invite you to become a customer and partner of our company. And every day to earn with us. To do 

this, you do not need to be a professional trader or analyst, you do not have to work 10 hours a day. All this we will 

do.

Plan:

16.8%-120% in 14-56 days

Accept: Perfect Money,Qiwi,Liqpay 

This Russian program, Vision Trust has plenty of payment options, including WebMoney, QIWI purse, LiqPay etc, it has after two weeks plan, which is the shortest term of all, so with the minimum set at $10, this plan offers a 16.8% in two weeks term which will be a total of $11.68 but the waiting period of two weeks is quite long.

investors just need to be careful inhere,i think the daily return offered by the admin of this program is high and i can tell the program might not do well,so i guess investors just need to stay from this program becasue the admin of this program might not pay investors for long and the admin might just pay to attract investors to the program before runing.

We can't be sure of the program to stay active for at least two weeks so that we can be able to apply for a withdrawal of the profit plus principal after two weeks, also it is stated in their FAQ that the withdrawal system is in manual mode that can take up to six business days to process a withdrawal request to any processor, which is quite long period.

well i see that BLACKDOS protection got by this program and plans offered are lucrative and site also has a good look . Stats are unbelievable because its showing that 861k dollars already invested here and 247k paid back to members. I think stats are self created by admin to show that members are really investing here.

Investors 1344 The system 861,695.16 Derived 247,130.78