Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kluge-invest - kluge-invest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We bring to your attention a new project KLUGE INVEST. This is a great opportunity to increase their capital! Scheme and 

investment plans are very simple. Payment System - Perfect Money. Interest is added every hour. Payments are instant, in 

some cases - by hand. The Commission for the withdrawal of funds is 2%. Three-tier referral program. Attracting new 

members, you earn 3% to 7%. Welcome back! But you have to remember that this is a pyramid scheme, which exists due to the 

influx of new investors! 

Plan:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1 - $100 0.62
Plan 2 $101 - $500 0.75
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 0.91

Accept: Perfect Money

this is just another hourly program hoping to scam investors and i guess investors need to be  very careful inhere,though i can only advise investors to ingore this program and look for other better program around as i can tell the admin of this program will scam anybody that invest with this program,hourly program are not always safe

Kluge Invest has a profitable plan in offer, 50% profit in ten days term with hourly accrual of payments, instant withdrawal system is available, this Russian program is also available in English version, quality design, instant hourly payments with the minimum requirement of $1 to invest with are attractive features of this hyip.

Well the total return in this plan of hyip is 150% and by 0.62% hourly rate of interest means 15% profit per day which shows that plan will expire after 10 days. I think its fine we will earn 5% profit per day from it. I will invest money once i see a payment proof it. without seen its payment proof its very hard to trust this site.

Kluge Invest has DDOS protection from KODDOS, and has been using the monitoring services of reputed monitors of the hyip industry, MonHyip and Hyip Cruiser with attractive RCB offers, that have green status for this attractive instant paying hourly program for more than one day now, last withdrawals and last deposits information is available on their program.

Life time of this hourly paying program is three days and so far the program Kluge Invest has been paying without any issue, a total of 50% profit to be paid in ten days period, where as in this plan, principal included in daily ROI, 0.62% hourly is around 15% daily, and it will take one week to reach 100% BEP in here.

Kluge Invest, the hourly program has been taking good efforts in advertising their attractive big banners on few monitors like UHyips etc, possibly this program might be staying active for at least one week, and we can see great support from investors for this attractive hourly project with $1 minimum requirement.