Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Benom - benom.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Do You want to minimize your risks, and double your profit?

Investment fund - Benom is what you need!

We are an investment company that gives everybody an opportunity to increase your capital with us. Customers around the 

world trust us and invest in our company. This Benom Company was created especially for you.

We offer to you entrust your money to Forex traders who have extensive experience in the financial market and know how to 

raise capital. 

Plan:

Plan 1 offers you 150 % profit. You will receive 16 payments every day of 9.375 %.
Minimum deposit of $ 100, maximum deposit of 500$ to invest.
You will receive a total of 150 % of the profits, which amounts to 50% of net profit.

Plan 2 gives you the opportunity to earn 170 % profit. You will receive a payment of 21.25 % on every 2 days. For 16 days 

you will receive 8 payments.
Minimum deposit of $ 50, maximum deposit of 700$ to invest.
You will receive a total of 170 % of the profits, which amounts to 70% of net profit.

Plan 3 offers you 190 % profit. You will receive 4 payments for 16 days by 47.5 % every four days.
Minimum deposit of 25$, maximum deposit of 1000$ to invest.
Total you will receive 190 % of the profits, which amounts to 90% of net profit.

Plan 4 is most profitable. The last plan offers you a 220 % profit. You will receive two payments for 16 days. One 

payment every 8 days. The one payment is 110 %.
Minimum deposit of 5$, maximum deposit of 5000$ to invest.
You will receive a total of 220 % of the profits, which amounts to 120% of net profit. 

Accept :  Perfect Money / EgoPay / Payeer

well i guess if this program is able to get the support of hyip monitors,the program might be a good place for investors to invest but i guess we need to invest very carefully on this program as i dont know if the program will be safe for anybody to invest,though the program look kinda ok but we need to be careful on the amount invest inhere

Benom has got an attractive design of the website, it has DDOS protection from KODDOS, lifetime of this short term program is one day and has been paying so far, it has profit calculator, video presentation, plenty of payment options and referral program with three level commissions.

well i consider this site very risky because they are not paying us profit every day . Only in first plan we can earn profit daily but that plan is not affordable for us because minimum investment set by admin is 100$. Last two plans are affordable but we will get payment after 4 - 7 days . I dont think members will prefer to invest here.

Benom has an attractive feature in their investment plan, that is minimum set at an affordable amount of $5, this mid term program has been paying for a couple of days now, Payeer is additional payment option in this program to the couple of usual options, PM & EP, withdrawal system is manual and doesn't exceed a maximum of twelve hours to get paid.