Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Max-Income - max-income.biz

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

Max-Income

Welcome to Max Income!

Max Income is built by a team of investing professionals who have special knowledge on the investment management. It owns many channels to help the investors to expand the existing funds.

Investment Plans: 28% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS, 38% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS, 55% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS, 111- 130% AFTER 1 HOUR

Min Deposit: $1

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney

Take a look and join here!

PAYING

Instant payment!

Ask for withdrawal:
Withdrawal processed, batch_id: 37640319

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4113997->U1823809. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to GoldVote.Org from max-income.biz.. Date: 11:40 15.10.13. Batch: 37640319.

Good to see that this program is having a paying status that is great but to be sincere I will never join here just for me to be on the safer side of the market because from all indication I can advice you to do your homework with deligent

even with the paying status this program is having,i cant advise anybody to invest with the program,i dont see the program as a safe place for anybody to invest,hourly program are not safe for anybody to invest and i can only advise investor to ignore this program and look for better program to invest with,hourly program are not safe.