Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForexReturn - forexreturn.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to Forex Return website. You make the right decision to choose us as your reliable investment company to gain 

stable returns online in the most secure and profitable way.

Plan:

Forex Starter
1% daily for 30 calendar days
Minimum investment: $10
Deposit back on expiry
Total ROI: 122%

Forex Basic
2% daily for 60 calendar days
Minimum investment: $250
Deposit back on expiry
Total ROI: 188%

Forex Pro
3.2% daily for 120 calendar days
Minimum investment: $500
Deposit included in earnings
Total ROI: 281%
Forex Elite
4.5% daily for 180 calendar days
Minimum investment: $1000
Deposit included in earnings
Total ROI: 594%

Accept : PM\STP\EgoPay

No problem with the rate of interest which is being offered here but i fear that site will not pay after 5 days because two many hyips go scam these days. Also the plans are little confusing because we will earn 1% daily for 30 days but total return 122% by which method?? I think total return need to be 130% after 30 days.

good to see this program is having good support from hyip monitors ,the minimum investment require by the admin of this program is very reason and the daily return offered by the admin is good as well,i can tell this program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return offered but i guess investors just need to invest wisely on the program

Forex Return has OkPay fully verified and other payment options of PM and STP to be verified soon, here is their latest news update as of 15th October !

OKPay is fully Verified now, STP and PM are coming!

Dear investors, we are glad to announce completion of our OKPay account full verification. We encourage you to try using this very convenient payment processor system by register your account at http://okpay.com. PerfectMoney and SolidTrustPay verification is on the way!

Good to know that the admin is trying to have their payment accounts verified by the concerned processors, which is very important thing, this shows the intention of the admin to run the program for a long time without any issues in future related to their accounts, and in the same proceedings, they have OkPAy fully verified for now.