Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

royalclub777 - royalclub777.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Royal Club 777 is formed with 7 professional gamblers and cruisers of Las Vegas, led by Mark V. McDowell and Annelie 

McQuith. We raise the funds for large gambling games as well as to participate in high level arbitrage sports betting. 

The profits earned from nightly games will be shared with our investors as a risky, yet exciting and lucrative stream of 

passive income. Our objective is to be a cushion for those who wants to enjoy the thrill of Las Vegas, but also wants to 

reduce the risk of losing as well as gaining profits as a team. Please be advised! Although we manage the risks for our 

clients, it is very crucial that you take note that there is no guarantee on earnings as well as to not spend more than 

you can afford to lose!

Plan:

The Short Term
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
The Short Term $7 - $3,000 117.00
Calculate your profit >>

The Mid Term
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
The Mid Term $7 - $70,000 7.00
Calculate your profit >>

The Long Term
Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)
The Long Term $7 - $700,000 7.00

Accept: PerfectMoney,STP,EGO

well i will consider first plan very risky because we will get all money after 7 days while from 2nd plan we will earn ROI  daily for 27 days. I will prefer members to invest money to invest in 2nd plan because this plan is totally safe than 1st and third plan. Atleast we will earn few profit from it.

This program quickly remind me of royalty 7 because from the look of things some of the plan which they offer here are similar to that of royalty.

Well I will not invest here rather what i will do is to keep my eye on them till Ddos and Ssl is added as I cant see that on their site presently

This program quickly remind me of royalty 7 because from the look of things some of the plan which they offer here are similar to that of royalty.

Well I will not invest here rather what i will do is to keep my eye on them till Ddos and Ssl is added as I cant see that on their site presently

i agree with you,one of the best hyip program couple of years ago,the minimum investment on royalty7 was 25$ then and the program was able to gain lots of investors but i dont see this program as a safe place for anybody to invest and i can only advise investors to be very careful with this one as i dont think this program will last