Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StablePayments - Stablepayments.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Stable Payments Investment Company is skilled at identifying opportunities where it can leverage its experience in 

pursuit of opportunities where it can deliver the highest returns and make the most impact.Our investment team employs a 

multidisciplinary approach to achieve a 360 degree perspective of the market to create leverage points where knowledge 

capital can facilitate the growth of hard capital.We offer our investors the opportunity to participate in lucrative 

investment opportunities that are managed by our exceptional teams of professionals - our most valuable asset. 

StablePayments is rapidly expanding through highly selected acquisitions in targeted global financial markets, we are 

solidifying our position among the private equity companies in these emerging markets.

Plan:

DAILY PLAN

7% daily for 30 days
Principal Back
Compounding available
Minimum investment 10 $
Payments daily

FIXED DATE PLAN

210% after 7 days
Principal Back
Compounding Available
Minimum investment 500 $
Payment after deposit term expire

Accept : PM

well i guess the daily return offered by the admin of this program will be the problem of this program,i think this program should do ok but the daily return offered is high and the total return is high as well,though the program will pay investors but i dont think the admin of the program will complete the term on the program.

We count referrals who invested at least 10$.

Contest end date 14.11.2013

Prize 300$ for 1nd place

Prize 200$ for 2nd place

Prize 50$ for 3nd place

well there is a referral contest added by admin from which we can earn big amounts but i think this offer is valid because expiry date given by admin and i think its just a strategy by admin to attract investors to his site. Plan offered is also good but i dont think site will complete its first round.

Stable Payments has been online and active for five days, it has attractive referral contest launched that will be active for one month, live chat support and attractive design of the program are nice features, only PM is accepted to deal with Stable Payments, so far early investors have been about 35% BEP in five days with 7% daily ROI.