Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayMeMoney - paymemoney.biz

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

PayMeMoney

PayMeMoney.biz is a real paying online investment. Most of investors search real paying investment, and they often meet not pay programs often. You won't failed with us, PayMeMoney.biz, we will pay all of our investors. Just 1 - 3 days you will know what we are and what you can get.

PayMeMoney.biz is a world wide online investment. We accept many e-currency & we have popular investors in internet. Join and Sign Up now then you can make money easy with us soon. In short time you can tell somebody others what we can bring to you.

There are two ways to make money with us. The first is simply, just invest in the plan we open to public. The second is promote us using your own referral link. We will give 3%-5%-10% referral commissions to all promoters. You don't need make one cent deposit if you only want to make commissions. Also you can choose invest with us to collect more money as you like.

Investment Plans: 200% after 1 day, 500% after 2 days, 1000% after 3 days

Min Deposit: $10

Accepted Payment Processors: Pecunix, PerfectMoney, EgoPay, OkPay

Take a look and join here!

well this program look like a good place for hit and run but the return offered by the admin of the program is way too high and think is why i think the program will not be safe for anybody to invest with the program,the admin of this program might not even pay anybody that invest with this program because the return offered is way too high

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An announcement is made on the news section of Pay Me Money regarding the up coming features of additional payment options of BitCoin and Payeer !

News

PayMeMoney will accept Payeer & Bitcoin
Jan-16-2014 12:03:47 AM

PayMeMoney.biz will accept Payeer & Bitcoin as deposit soon! Many investors ask our company accept these two e-currency! Now our company will accept these two e-currency soon! Please notice our news updated about this updated.

Pay Me Money has paying status on monitors with last paid date as 20th January, that is yesterday, this short term program has attractive professional design of the program, as well as plenty of payment options allowed including Pecunix, OkPay etc, this short term plans are nice but no RCB offer on monitors.