contribution of $ 200
payment of $ 600
time deposit - 10.5 days

Plan 5
contribution of $ 500
payment of $ 1500
time of deposit - 10 days

Accept: PM,EGO

Triple on investment is offered in their plans, whereas the term of the deposit vary, the higher the amount of investment, the shorter the term to receive triple on invested amount, attractive design of the program, live chat support is available and live statistics of paid out and investor deposit details have been published in separate sections as well.

though this program will be confusing to lots of investors but i dont think the program is a safe place for anybody to invest,the investment required by the admin of this program is high and i can tell this program will not sustain the daily return offered by the admin of the program,i can only advise investors to look for other good program

OneBand OneSound has DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, it has been active for four days now, and continues to make fast payments for investors, it has been using monitoring services of few reputed monitors with RCB offers that have given paying status for this program so far, overall it's a profitable mid term hyip with three level referral commission.