Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Money Island - globalmoneyisland.com

Not posted yet.

globalmoneyisland.com is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our team place hundreds of trading orders every day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities.

Plans;

Trial - 34% hourly for 3 hrs, min $5

1 day - 115% and up, min $1

2 days - 132% and up

7 days - 210% and up

LR and PM

Instant Payment

No dedicated server though.

Should be a quick game and don't bet your money for food. :lol:

To the Site and Play Safe :P

I am suspicious about the sustainability of this hyip

They have got hourly plans and even in daily plains profit promised is very high and unrealistic

Site design is not attractive and uses a cheap script - i doubt they have ddos though they mentioned it on site.

@keuss. How do you know the instant payment is working? You have join it yet? And @mowna.. you don't double your money in 3hrs. You get around 2percent in 3hrs but if you keep re-investing you can make some quick bucks in a day. But i will have the **** if i tried this.

High profitable plan with low investment that WE all require to test by our hands.... But I don't think it will be sustainable program with that big ROI, either admin must be free minded or crazy if he does it honestly.. No one can pay us that profit daily.... Every daily plan bigger than 2/3 % will be gone at any time..

The site is suing a cheap template with cheap script and has DDOS and SSL protection

the plans offered are short term which high profits which are expected to run a short time period

since the minimum investment is $1 we can always try the site

@memoney

well if you are thinking of investing i feel you can try this site right now as the monitors listed in the site Rate-us page is showing paying status so i feel as the minimum investment is just $1you can test the site soon and invest thereafter in large . but whatever dont delay your decision as the site may scam soon

In my own point of view i think 3days is old enough to try out hourly hyip and you never can tell when they will turn to scam. You could be among the last group of people that will invest and have a forever pending request. Since am active and keen to know when new programs are launched i will be waiting for a risk one, and i know it will pop up before anyone say lack Robinson.

I would love to make a test spend in this site since the minimum deposit is only $1, but unfortunately, i lack LR funds right now. I'm predicting this site will last for a week max, given the high interest rates.

like you iam also currently lacking liberty reserve funds to invest here but i feel i will get some funds by the mind of next week to invest but i have my doubts whether the site will be available till then as the hourly plans are not expected to run long