Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Azonnali - Azonnali.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are pleased to inform you that our program is officially open!
We hope that our work will be a long and productive and you will achieve your financial dreams. We began to work for you 

today!

Plan:

Plan Bronze 110% for 24 hours
Plan Silver 155% for 120 hours
Plan Gold 220% for 240 hours

Accept: PM, STP, EgoPay

Azonnali the new short term program has DDOS protection from KODDOS and it has been paying for one day now, it has added few more monitors to their program, instant payment system is attractive and this one has attractive four level referral program through which the promotion of the program will be hopefully in big range.

i dont like program like this,short term program are only to scam investors,though this one is having few support from hyip monitors but i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them because i can tell the admin of this program is only here to scam investors and this program is not safe for anybody

this site is not looking trusted because i see its stats and found that many people invested money upto 4500$ which is an unbelievable thing. People can use this amount for starting their own trading. Otherwise profit offered is also very high. I think only few lucky investors will be able to get paid by it so be careful.