3 2:30% per day for 100 days Profit: 230% Min: $ 1000 Status: Mobile Stockist
4 2:30% per day for 100 days Profit: 230% Min: $ 5,000 Status: Agent Stockist
5 2.50% per day for 100 days Profit: 250% Min: $ 10,000 Status: Main Stockist

Accept :
Deposit with the balance of the ANC
Deposit via Perfect Money USD
Deposit with the Euro (EUR)

Ref.Comission system :

To get the bonus Auto Referral Commission (ARC) then you should first do UPGRADE or make a deposit before your downline. AutoNetClub warranty: Cash back 200% if within 20 calendar days you do not get 20 referrals ARC-status UPGRADE

AutoNetClub using system links 10 levels with no limit to the number of referrals you can join the network. Bonus links: 5% level-1, level-2 1%, and 0.5% for level-3% s / d-10 level.

Name Servers:  
    ns1.autonetclub.com
    ns2.autonetclub.com

- Custom Script
- DDOS Protection
- SSL Encryption

well i could not find any investment plan in this site and also the which you have provided is not of Autonetclub.......but its url supportanc.com which is an referral builder site which is paying us for getting referrals. autonetclub.com link is not working as well. Can you please correct link.

You need to revisit the program because from what I can see the link is working very fine and also the site is the real one just follow the url and you are they making your own profit.

Thou from what I observe here its like the program just have some multi level payment

all the plan on this program are for 100 days,though i will have love to invest with this program as i feel the daily return offered by the admin of the program is sustainable but the program is not getting much support hyip monitors and i think they might be more to this program that i dont understand and this is why i cant invest with the program

The only thing which I love about this program is just that its a good and well protectected aside from this I dont think I can continue to invest with the program as well because everything seems inlegit let me see if I can see any pre payment proof

What are you talking about,what protection are you talking about,the site is not a secured site,it has no SSL encryption,no DDos protection. The program only has a reasonable and sustainable plans but I don't think I can invest in the site cos of the language used for it. It is not even in Russia but looks like some phillipine language.