Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

niceprofit - niceprofit.tk

HyipHistory

i am not the adminhttp://niceprofit.tk/

Our professionals developed a revolutionary method of trading in FOREX, which allows you to get a good profit with minimal risk. This method we have successfully used for several years, which guarantees that you save your money.The investment project is designed for professional and novice investors, and we will be happy to help newcomers to become a way of profitable business, which may lead you to financial independence.Our investment plans have been designed and balanced specifically so that you feel comfortable investing for the long term and getting a good profit.Through our referral program, we have created good conditions so that you can earn by inviting to our project of yours friends and acquaintances.We are all here to earn money and pursue their dreams, desires and goals. We are happy to help you embark on this path, and achieve success together with us. We invite you to become part of our team that knows how to do it.
Select a plan:Start Plan : 13% hourly for 10 hoursPlan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)Start $20 and more 13.00Classic Plan : 15% hourly for 10 hoursPlan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)Classic $40 and more 15.00Premium Plan : 130% after 2 hoursPlan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)Premium $60 and more 130.00Vip Plan : 200% after 4 hoursPlan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)Vip Plan $100 and more 200.00join here<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thank you

I dont think this is a fresh program because its stats are showing that 2.4k dollars already invested and 1.3k already paid back to member and site is also 1 day old now.At this stage i don think we can trust this site. Another bad thing that payment method is manual here which shows that members will get their payments when admin wants to pay.

the admin of this program does not have money to fund a paid domain on this program,this is to show this program is only here to scam investors and i can only advise investors to just leave this program and look for other better program and invest with them because i can tell this admin is only here to scam investors.

The admin must be kidding for promising 13% hourly for 10 hours,if I am not mistaken,it means the admin will be paying 130% after 10 hours. This can never be acheived. The free domain that the admin is using shows that the admin is not capable of paying investors.