Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

devils-profit - devils-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not 

financial experts.
Devil's Profit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various 

funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the 

long term. 

Plan:

110% after 1 day
133% after 3 days
166% after 6 days
222% after 10 days
244% after 13 days

Accept: Perfect Money

Devil's profit is a new short term program, with three level referral program, it doesn't have a separate ratings page but there is paid out and last deposits page that show transactions of the program, it has quite unsustainable plans like 10% profit in just one day, current status of the program is waiting as it hasn't yet processed any withdrawals.

Their plans are not good and also the script which is used by this site is of cheap cost. Currently no investor made any investment on this site and i dont think any member will invest in future because too many sites failed just because of such bad script . Admin should change the script.

the scripe and design used on this program has being used before by program that have scam investors and this is why this program is not gonna be safe for anybody to invest with them,i dont think i can tell anybody to give this program any kinda trial,this one is only here to take investors money and it better to ignore this program

Of course the script is very common and the script used for the site is a regular licensed GoldCoders script which are commonly used by scammers. As you can see that it is only one account that the program got. So many investors has learnt so they know that this program is not worth to invest in.

Very poor statistics of the program, it has 22 total accounts made in the program in one day period but there is a single active account of the program and paid out is zero thus far, a single investor with $22 PM can be seen in investors list, there is a need for the admin to advertise this short term on monitors in order to welcome more short term investors.