Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kukurik - kukurik.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Start breeding chickens is, first of all, to selecting the right type of bird photos and pictures. Regardless of what you 

want to get a result, there are three areas: egg (the content of laying hens for eggs), meat (breeding chickens for 

meat), as well as meat and egg (breeding chickens for meat and eggs). To the egg Leghorn breed is because they have a 

high egg maturity and begin to sweep early as 4 months. On average over the year, one laying hen gives 220 eggs. Color 

birds color eggshell. For meat are Cornish and Plymouth Rock. At Cornish roosters live weight of 4-4.5 kg, and in 

chickens 3-3.5 kg. Somewhere between the ages of 5-6 months comes puberty. Egg production of approximately 140 eggs. They 

have a brown color egg shell. At Plymouth Rock roosters live weight of 3-4 kg, hens 2.5 - 3.8 kg. Egg production is 130-

160 eggs. Dark brown color of the eggshell. Chickens meat and egg type most versatile. Some have signs of egg production, 

while others are close to a meat type. Also, they are very hardy and less demanding in terms of content than chickens 

highly specialized breeds, therefore breeding chickens at home with the use of meat-and-egg breed is the most common..

Plan:

10% every day for 14 days
150% after 10 days

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

Hosting is on a shared server with DDOS protection from CloudFlare Inc, KUKURIK is a nice mid term program with a couple of payment options, EP & PM, it has been online for one day with the status updated to paying on monitors, it has quite few monitors that have been listed this hyip from the beginning.

this program is willing to offer investor 40% profit in 14 days,i can tell this program will only be paying investors for few days and i can tell the admin will pay for few days and make a run on the investors that invest with this program,so i guess it better to just ignore this program and look for other better program,so investor stay away

Though the term of ten days plan is shorter of both plans offered in this mid term program, I prefer the daily plan with 14 days term to the ten days plan, since the waiting period is such longer for ten days, in case if the program doesn't stay active that longer, something will be returned at least via daily plan as longer as they keep paying. 

Wow a new idea invented by admin here. They are trading in meat and eggs. Otherwise i think members should pick 10% daily plan because  we will earn about 3.7% daily profit from it while 2nd plan is very risky because we cant say site will pay us after 10 days.Site also got paying status i wish to see this site legit for long time.

Life time of this mid term program is four days and there is active status for this program everywhere, the program has been processing withdrawals through instant payment system so far, so early investors have been 40% BEP from this program so far.