Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

totalizator - totalizator.me

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our project has a lot of experience in the sports betting earnings. His intelligence, statistics, reliable exchange-

established techniques, proven privateers and even match-fixing. All this is only part of the secret of our success. 

Plan:

6% daily,6%+0.1% daily ,6%+0.2% daily,6%+0.3% daily,6%+0.4% daily

Accept: Perfect Money

Totalizator is a nice mid term program, with minimum set at an affordable range of $1 minimum, regarding security of the program, it has got SSL verified by Global Sign and DDOS protection from Cloud Flare Inc, the website is available in both Russian and English versions, live chat support is also available in this mid term program.

Good to see that site is secured but i found this site too much slow in browsing. 6% rate of interest is high which seems it will not pay for long time . As we know admin has added payza here then we should invest money from our payza account for testing this program if program is paying then we should use pm funds.

another program that just need to ignore if you ask me,i dont think this program is not safe for anybody to invest and i can tell it just better to just ignore this program and look for other better program,though the program has being running online for 2 days now and the program is still on waiting status,so i guess this program might not be safe

Totalizator has been living for nine days and has been paying so far with last payment reported today, it has been listed over about five monitors with nice RCB offer, since their plan offers a 6% daily, more than 50% has been paid out so far to early investors of this program, good to know this mid term hyip paying this longer.