Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neofxprofit - neofxprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our project is dedicated to the currently popular trend in the field of trust asset management in the market Forex - 

PAMM Accounts.

According to our observations, with each passing day more and more people become aware of the possibility of a clear 

investment in to trading on the Forex market through PAMM accounts. 

Plan:

1 Day Amount: $10 - $299 Profit: 105.00 %

5 Days Amount: $300 - $1,499 Profit: 170.00 %

15 Days Amount: $1,500 - $3,999 Profit: 400.00 %

30 Days Amount: $4,000 - $9,999 Profit: 900.00 %

VIP 15 Days Amount: $10,000 and more Profit: 1300.00 %

Accept: Perfect Money

Neo Fx Profit has been online for around one day now, this short term program has got nice design and DDOS protection provided by KODDOS, live chat support is available but it seems the only payment option allowed here is PM, a single option to deal with Neo Fx Profit. 

1 Day Amount: $ 10 - $ 299 Profit: 105.00% is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make these gains, but if we take advantage higher with longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

Neither ratings page nor paid out statistics on their website to find out the status of the program, but if we check out on forums, we can find Neo Fx Profit with green status that has been paying for a couple of days, also the latest payment proofs have been posted on forums like Talk Gold etc show this one active so far.

well i dont think i can join this program for hit and run anymore,though the program is still new online but the program has being running online for 2 days now,i have a feeling the admin of the program might be planning on running investors and this is why the program is not gonna be safe for investors to invest with the program