Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ginway - ginway.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We Ginway Corp are glad to invite you on our web page! We tremendously hope that information provided on our web site, 

would lead you to weighted decision to join us.
Nowadays it's really hard to find a company that you could trust in, it became a hard issue, you have to work for. 

Whatever you do - blogging, reading a newspaper, or checking the news in internet or TV, everywhere you could find 

information about the companies, even big companies that are pretty close to the worried word bankruptcy. Ginway Corp are 

trying to justify your trust, and ready to provide you safety of your deposits and daily profits. The main and most 

valuable our benefit is our stuff's professionalism, and their enormous experience in Forex market and different 

countries' money, exchange operations. All you need to invest with us is web-browser and internet connection, just enters 

our website and follow the instructions, open an account and start your investments. 

Plan:

Main Invest
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1 - $500 1.04
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 2.08
Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 3.12

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney, EgoPay , SolidTrustPay, OKPay

i personally dont like to invest with hourly program and this is why i can only advise investors to just ignore this program and look for other better program and invest with them,hourly program are just to scam investors so i guess it better to just look for other better program and invest with this them this one is just a scam in disguise