Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pay7days - pay7days.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PD Capital INC (PDC) is an independent investment firm focused on fundamentally - based private and public market 

strategies. We seek investments forecasted to yield mid- to high-teen returns. Our mission is to provide strong and 

consistent returns to help our clients meet their investment objectives and preserve initial investment capital. We are 

opportunistic investors who invest alongside our clients on equal terms and conditions.
pay7days. website of the private project, which allows Internet users, who became partners to place their money in the 

investment programs of the project. 

Plan:

PLAN 20

Duration: daily for 7 days
Investment: $10 - $250
Withdrawal: $1 - $***8734;
Withdrawal: instant
Principal: included
Total ROI: 140%
Ref commission: 10%
20% daily
-------
PLAN 25

Investment: $251 - $500
Total ROI: 175%
25% daily
-------
PLAN 30

Investment: $501 - $5000
Total ROI: 210%
30% daily

Accepted currencies: PM, EgoPay, STP.

Pay7days is a new mid term program with active status on monitors for few hours now, it has been listed by very few monitors for now, this one has an attractive design and instant payment system, referral program that offers a 10% profit on each referral investment is additional income from Pay7days.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit

Pay7days has withdrawal limit set at $1, 24/7 investor service via phone and live chat support services have been offered in this program, it has links to monitors and forums on their ratings page, last ten deposits and last withdrawals have been published in separate sections of the program, overall it appears like a professional hyip.

this program is just a day online and the program is having a problem status and waiting status with some hyip monitors already,i guess the admin of this program has not paid investors that have invest with the program and i think it better if investors can just ignore this program and look for other better program and invest with them