Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BostCapital - bostcapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

BostCapital is the United Kingdom registered legal international investment company.Our main mission is to build 

partnerships and to help achieve your financial goals using the right investment options. We work towards the goal of 

helping you create an economic value for your financial investments. We can help you identify and acquire new assets for 

trading; thus, we aim to help you achieve higher ROI or return on investment. You will become financially independent at 

very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for 

you. 

Plan:

4.6% - 6.3% Daily Profit for 30 Days.

Accept: Perfect Money, EgoPay 

Bost Capital is a new mid term program which has just been launched few hours ago, it has quite good features like live chat support and instant payment system, currently a couple of payment system options available to invest with, a total of 38% profit is offered in a period of one month in their plan.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Withdrawal system is manual in this mid term program, Bost Capital, and it doesn't take more than twelve business hours maximum, to process payments, current status of the program is online for a couple of days and has been active so far, there is no separate ratings page on their website or no monitors added to their website.

though the daily return look kinda high but i dont think this program will have any problem sustaining the daily return offered because the total return offered is very reasonable and the good thing about the program is that the program is getting good support from hyip monitors as well,i think the admin of the program need to add more security to the program