Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you using EA when trading?

gaban

I still trading manually in forex athough TenkoFx allows trader using EA for trading. Trade manually makes me be more satisfied with my trading result. And the mistakes which i made when trading, i try to learn from it to make my skills be better.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer trading with the manual because if we are trading with a manual so we can get a lot of trading skills. after all, if we are trading with a manual so we could keep an eye ourĀ  trading in real . for it, I tried to manual trading

• 1 year later...

Never, I donā€™t really like using any EA system, I believe itā€™s just time wasting and hardly gives me any rewards so thatā€™s why I prefer sticking to manual system. I am getting massive help from OctaFX broker via their outstanding service which includes the mighty 50% bonus on each deposit and this bonus is not like ones by other companies, but this is pretty much use able, so that increase itā€™s value all that much and makes us love it.

• 4 weeks later...

I do not make use of EA but this thing doesn't mean that it is a completely bad thing to use. In making use of an EA, you may win and you may also lose but the way the EA will trade for you is exactly the way you have programmed it to work. It is when you must have understood this that you will understand what the robot will likely give as a result of the action.

There was once time i use EA and that is one of the best experience i got, especially when it ended up with a profit. I recommend newbie to use EA at least once but still with limitation of the risk, and never hoping to get more continual profit or limitless profit LOL, because EA is also imperfect just like humans, EA just a make our trading easier.

trading using EA has its advantages and disadvantages, therefore, we need to use the EA is profitable so that we will benefit in forex. we can test the first EA that will be used for trading and therefore will get a good EA

That is true and it will depend on what you want to earn from Forex. If you are the type of trader who needs to know how to trade in Forex with scalping, then you should also learn how to scalp and this is also the main thing matter. It is not by following any form of business that forms the way to earn because that is what matters and that is also the main reason some people who hope to make fast money lose.

Making use of an EA is not a bad thing as it depends on the angle the trader look at it. It really doesn't hurt much to use it when you know how to. I think the underlying factor there is whether you even understand why you are using it and the benefit of doing so because that is what is of paramount importance.

• 4 weeks later...

Making use of an EA is not a bad thing as it depends on the angle the trader look at it. It really doesn't hurt much to use it when you know how to. I think the underlying factor there is whether you even understand why you are using it and the benefit of doing so because that is what is of paramount importance.

Maybe when the person is not a newbie yet. A newbie trader should learn how to trade and be able to take the knowledge that he or she has to make money. Having the idea that robot is the best place for you to earn is a bad thing and this thing can make a trader to lose money when he or she should earn.

• 2 weeks later...

Only sometimes because i think that EA would work that time but it is not always work. I mean i suffer loss at least 10 times up to now when use it, but that is just 20% if i count based on my total trading with using free EA which my IB offers to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, when trader use EA it must become a reminder that EA is just set of instruction from one people that think they already put the right way for this EA to work. And to make EA flexible to work it requires a lot of works and maintenance for sure, not to mention when bug exist in EA. So when someone use EA, you should think how much money you could spare with it and possibility of return you would get.

• 3 months later...

They know what they are doing, that is why they want to use EA. Usually this can be done but just with small amount of money relatively to the main capital that handled by human. But don't get me wrong the amount of that "small" amount is enermous. Major Banks, Medium to Small Banks and few Forex based Corporation use robot to do speculation.

• 2 weeks later...

When someone use EA they must be already know what they should expect with this. EA is controllable at first but later it won't but you can turn it off to prevent something bad if something bad starting to happen. I am using EA only few times but with more profitable result than loses, even like that it is quite frigthening since you don't have control at all.

I had less experience of using EA in trading .I normally prefer manual trading because I know what are my trading skills and need , according to this I open positions for trading .I can control my trades in time when I think now I should quit trading.

I had less experience of using EA in trading .I normally prefer manual trading because I know what are my trading skills and need , according to this I open positions for trading .I can control my trades in time when I think now I should quit trading.

yes i agree with you, because when we use the EA, we're not going to get some tradingĀ experience, but many traders use EA because it can facilitate the work of trading in order to make a profit, it is also good EA that are tested.Ā So how do we see it from, whether it is more comfortable to wear EA or manual

But you get the idea of how to use your EA isn't it? That is a good experience and this time many things controlled by using algorithm including trading. In Europe and US Algorithm trading is fine but there are some limitations, Using EA doesn't mean you cannot get any valuable data of knowledge. It persist there you only lose a control over your trading, not all but most.

• 2 weeks later...

Idea? Of course you wil get idea of how use that robot, but remember if you use robot it doesn't mean you are trading and let someone trading not you is different thing, you will know less of how to trade by yourself it is just like you don't know what to do later since you don't do it by yourself, you don't gain experience just knowledge if you are using robot and maybe profits.

• 2 weeks later...

It is not matter of use EA or not, but how capable you are using EA and how good your EA. The first part isn't really important but the latter part which is how good your EA is important, not all EA works well even the most well updated EA, in some cases may won't work so don't hope for 100% profitable trading with EA.

I am using EA when trading because that is convinient but i don't use it everyday or every time i trade. EA is good during clear signal is available usually when after economic data provided nice data and that is when a forex robot work, usually i turn it around one hour before such news.