Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you using EA when trading?

gaban

Trading  using EA  very enjoyable. We can trade with ease and simple. Right now, a lot of traders who trade using EA. However, EA also has weaknesses. EA will stop running if your computer has the problem. Eg lisitrik dead. For that, we need a VPS so that EA could walk.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use it and I prefer to trade simple without so much technical signals since too much could cause confusion. I believe I'm just as good as those bots. I mean I watch the news so I will know fundamentally better than those robots what is going on. I make good trades all the time so I do not care as much for those bots but I use like one or two indicators to help me. 

• 2 months later...

For now, I've not been using EA and never tried it. If I have my time to trade, then I'm yet to see what use an EA is for me. I try to trade only when I think I have a lot of time to spare. Not necessarily bugging other activities with trading and only trade when the market try seems favourable.

• 2 weeks later...

use EA help traders to conduct automatic trading. however, EA have weaknesses and traders will going to get margin call if unable to understand when the EA work properly and when it doesn't work. EA unable to adapt with the changes and during the process, many fake signals occur and lead traders going to get loss result.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I am not use EA. I am trade manually since it better because I have time to conduct own manual trading. EA make trades become automatic indeed. however, EA have weaknesses where it unable to adapt with market changes quickly. and during the process, traders will suffering high losses.

• 3 weeks later...

though with EA, traders not necessary to analyze the market, that doesn't mean that traders will get easiness and generate profit more. even sometimes, traders should losing high because EA unable to work properly. the best thing is conduct own analysis. traders measuring market situation by their own and of course, make own trading decision.

Trading manually is always the best way to trade. It is the only way the trader can learn better on how to trade and even use the robot better. The first approach is to understand how the market works, know how to handle it and cope with it when there are varying trend changes. Trading is not about using robots to make profit but about using the robots well.

• 2 weeks later...

trading using EA basically very helpful in our trading. By using the EA trading then our trading much simpler. But we must be careful in choosing the robot. Nowadays, many robots are a scam. And for beginners better trade manually because we can train our trading skills

It is mainly ideal for those traders who have already gotten some degree of skills in Forex and are quite good in managing their risks when it comes to Forex. Trading on it's own is a very risky business and trading with a system you can't easily control on your own due to it's dynamism and unpredictable nature that robots have is also on its own, risky.

• 3 weeks later...

personally, I don't use EA. I trade manual and point out good entry and close level by my own. basically, use EA will give me easiness. since I am not necessary to conduct own analysis and point out good entry level. all my task will be replaced by EA. however, EA has weaknesses which it unable to adapt with changes. that is the reason why I hesitate to use EA.

The traders who are trading with robots are the traders who know how to trade and who can be able to handle their account and handle the robot too. Forex trading business with robot is no easy because the traders will have to learn how to trade and also learn how to handle the robot so that it will not make them to lose.

Using the EA to trade in the forex trading business is very very risky so I dont do that I rather trade on my own and be sure that I have what I want than to trade with EA what if the software get expire in the future what do you do so start first by yourself

Sure, it is risky and can give you a lot of losses too. Trading with Forex robots isn't ideal for all. It is also not every one that can make profit of it so I think the best thing is to forget about making use of it. Unless however, in such situation where the trader can manage it well and make profit from it, it might not be suitable for all.

Using EA is highly prohibited mostly by the newbie trader this will lead to more insufficient way of trading and deprive you the previledge of having your own skills to trade in the forex market as well.

Forex trading is more risky than we can think so there is always a need to learn on your own

@Rexway, but you find out that it is even the newbies that attempt to trade with robots more. Trading with robots is not good when you don't understand how to use it. I don't really trade with software's but I know too well the consequencies and what it can land a trader into.

yes, I agree with you, the robot does not work well if you do not master the basics of forex trading properly. and the robot will not work well on a fluctuating market conditions. before you trading robot then you must master the basics of trading with a good

• 2 weeks later...

There are those who make money with robots, I mean some cool dough but they are no push overs in Forex. They've got a lot of trading skills and experience and we wouldn't just compare them to an average everyday trader who is struggling to understand the cconcept of Forex and how to trade.