Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you using EA when trading?

gaban

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

using tested EA  , in doing forex trading will be easier and for which we must prepare all aspects to be more comfortable in trading

I have seen so many trader although they using ea, but still need manual monitoring, it can possible if ea can't work properly and might will endanger account hence as trader they can making manual cut loss, because not always as robot also work well following trend market, but will good if ea also using risk management

I don't use EA anymore for some months in real trading but in demo trading i still use it just for the sake of curiosity, that is all. EA is useful but i don't really trust it, even that big bankers offer their own tailor made expert advisor and i have big amount of money maybe i will just take around 5-10% of my capital equity and invest that in expert advisor.

Agree, but don't take a backtest as a guarantee that the EA will work the same result in the future test.

Yes indeed, result on backtest using demo account might different with forward test on real account, because as we know trend market always move very dynamic and not in same pattern daily, but with backtest in demo account at least as user also will understand how much lot size that used or robot work based on risk management or not

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still manual trading for now, if likely using ea for me only if having intention and because need using vps while so far still not yet hire vps to running ea, manual trading for me still can for learning with always put stop loss and target profit in every trades, using ea also not guarantee will obtained profit because market forex very dynamic and not like as math science

but in the end it's better for a trader is able mengandalkankan trading capabilities of its own. because by relying on its own trading skills, not just the profit or loss will be in the can, but the trader will gain the experience that will greatly affect the success of the trader, in the world of forex trading.

I am often trade manually, although on my hardisk there are some kinds ea that having different style maybe but manual trading still making comfortable, but I am also trying use ea on another account and I see result that obtained sometime also fail and endanger account so I am also manual monitoring at sometime trend against ea order hence wil cut loss manually

Trading  using EA  very enjoyable. We can trade with ease and simple. Right now, a lot of traders who trade using EA. However, EA also has weaknesses. EA will stop running if your computer has the problem. Eg lisitrik dead. For that, we need a VPS so that EA could walk.

Indeed using ea as trader just need to waiting ea working for them and they can using vps to running ea full time, but as trader also need to backtest ea and also must ready if ea might not work on certain market condition like as when news high impact, and better know how ea work, or they can manual monitoring if likely ea harmful account they can cut loss manually

I'm not using EA to trade but hopefully and doing very well with my tra sometime i feel that its the only the lazy people that make use of EA so all this have this capacity value just like i have said

I think in forex business also there are type as investor trader which might they don't having time to trade manually because busy and also not wrong if they then trying to seeking ea that might as profitable, and they can running ea using vps and still can doing all business beside forex, but of course backtest ea also important

Although we use in trading forex ea, but we must be able to control what we are doing trading amid a bustle of our work on our other businesses. In addition to trading forex ea is not only for make trades automatically, we can use the copy trade facility also in trading forex.

Although we use in trading forex ea, but we must be able to control what we are doing trading amid a bustle of our work on our other businesses. In addition to trading forex ea is not only for make trades automatically, we can use the copy trade facility also in trading forex.

Yes indeed there are several way to take benefit from service on broker like as using copy trades or joined on pamm as investor if any trader might they don't having time to trade alone, but as investor also need understand with risk in forex, and as investor also need making effort and make research before investing their money

Trading using EA basically very helpful in our trading. By using the EA trading then our trading much simpler. But we must be careful in choosing the robot. Nowadays, many robots are a scam. And for beginners better trade manually because we can train our trading skills

Trading using EA basically very helpful in our trading. By using the EA trading then our trading much simpler. But we must be careful in choosing the robot. Nowadays, many robots are a scam. And for beginners better trade manually because we can train our trading skills

This is one side on robot that many robot only causing failure eventually, and using robot will better as trader also understand how these robot work, so they can turn off robot if likely the market very high volatile and robot can't work properly on these condition like as on time when news high impact

• 2 weeks later...

We have to be very careful with EA because there are too many which are not good enough, so need to be very careful with how we go about it. I believe there are better options out there and can be handful too. One of such option for me is with TradeWiseFX and that’s with their Myfxbook Autotrade feature, it’s stunning to say the least! I just love it for every way!