Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Omicco - omicco.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

Omicco

Welcome to OMICCO

OMICCO is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FOREX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth. Fund Barter inc Ltd is a boutique firm specializing in only four major currency cross pairs including the USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and EUR/USD. We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical ...

Investment Plans:

1.2% Up to 4.2% Daily
Plan     Spent Amount ($)     Daily Profit (%)
Bronze     $25 - $1,000     1.20
Silver     $1,001 - $5,000     2.10
Golden     $5,001 - $10,000     3.40
Platinum     $10,001 and more     4.20

Accepted Payment Processor: PerfectMoney

Take a look and join here!

the minimum investment required by the admin of this program might be a problem for this program,i think the admin of this program ought to have make the minimum investment on this program low but i have the admin of this program want more and i think this might make this program struggle to get investors that will like to invest with his program.

Am not certain about this program because duration fixed by admin is forty-five days in addition plan will expire after 60 days including weekends. The interest offered is obviously reasonable but the script is of low cost and there is not protection element being added by admin and stats not displayed too. I won't think this website will pay more than 3 days.Investors should think oftentimes before expenditure.

Omicco has DDOS protection from CloudFlare, this new mid term program has stable plans with sustainable daily ROI but the minimum set at $25 is a bit high to afford, other than that, payment system is instant, which is attractive feature of Omicco.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit

Daily ROI of 1.2% can be considered as sustainable profit that can make the program stable, term of the plan is also a bit long though, 45 working days is more than two months, so at least a couple of months activity of the program can make the first plan successful for one round, Omicco seems to be reliable program.

Quality long term program, with three payment options including OkPay, the more the payment options to venture with, the higher the investor support for the program, company news page has news published on the global economic situation from time to time.