Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitfuture - profitfuture.ru

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

FUTURE PROFIT - long-term profitable investment project, which aims to improve the financial well-being of any person who 

will take part in it. Please read the following rules before posting. You agree that you are of legal age to participate 

in this program, and age should not be less than 18 years.

Plan:

120% in 40 days. minimum 5 $ - max. $ 100 (PAYMENT OF EVERY HOUR)
180% for 50 days. $ min 50 - max. $ 300 (PAYMENT OF EVERY HOUR)
250% in 60 days. min.500 $ - max. $ 5,000 (assessed every hour)
250% in 45 days. min.1000 $ - max. $ 10,000 (assessed every hour)

Accept : PM

i think this program is gonna be ok for investment and i think the admin of this program can make this program last long online,though the program is new and the program is not having support yet from hyip monitors,so i guess investors need to be very careful investing with this program because the admin of the program might just scam investors.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Profit Future is a new mid term program, where the profit will be accrued on hourly basis, a total of 20% profit in forty days term is offered in their plan, which has minimum $5 affordable to make a test spend in the project, last review, last deposit and last withdrawals have been published on their website.

Its mentioned that people will gain 20% profit immediately after 40 days however they have  not mentioned that simply how much profit we will gain hourly from this program because according to plans we will earn hourly payments. Admin is really confusing everyone. Otherwise Its not looking possible that site will pay investors more than a week be careful in the matter of this site.