Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RawInv - RawInv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Multiply your money by investing in the working capital of RAW Invest your free access to one of the most highly 

profitable markets in the world! 

Plan:

BASIC 135% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 118.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 126.00
Plan 3 $10,001 - $50,000 135.00

Advanced 180% After 2 Days
Plan 1 $20 - $1,000 145.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 160.00
Plan 3 $10,001 - $50,000 180.00

Professional 270% After 3 Days
Plan 1 $20 - $1,000 210.00
Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 240.00
Plan 3 $10,001 - $50,000 270.00

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Paypal

this program has just being launch online,though the program is kinda attractive but i dont think i can advise anybody to invest with this program because i dont think the admin of the program will sustain the daily return offered by the admin of the program,though the program might work for hit and run but i cant advise anybody to invest on the program

I found that this program is running online from over 36 hours however it still has not paid virtually any hyip tracker . About 35000+ amount deposited by investors and 5k previously paid however despite of paying such a large amount i couldn't find payment proof of this site in any forum. i dont have much expectations with this program i will prefer members to skip it.

Raw Inv is a new short term program, it has a nice attractive designed website, but the starting profit of 18% in just one day is too high to sustain, current status of the program is waiting, a couple of payment options, EP & PM have been allowed in here, and their EP account is verified.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make those profits and I also do not believe that the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and the admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are going to lose the money they have invested in this program

I wonder why some members here are saying that the site looks attractive. From the day it started I knew that the site will not pay for a single day. The program is still having a WAITING status up till this moment. Investors should be careful and not to invest in this program.