Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldPayment - goldpayment.biz

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 10.10.2013

GoldPayment.biz is a successful group of investors and experimented traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide.We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return.

Plans :

600% After 2 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Basic Plan $5-$10,000 600.00
Calculate your profit >>
1250% After 4 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
Standard Plan $10-$10,000 1,250.00
Calculate your profit >>
2600% After 8 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
Expert Plan $25-$10,000 2,600.00
Calculate your profit >>
7950% After 24 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
VIP Plan $50-$10,000 7,950.00

Accept : PM\EgoPay

Ref.Comission system : up to 15%

i really dont like to do anything with hyip program and i dont think this program is gonna last long online,i can only advise investors to kinda stay away from this program because i can tell the admin of this program is only gonna scam investors that invest with the program and hit and run is not and option on this program.

its looks like a big scam program no matter hyip displays are exhibiting its paying out status. Big interest rates being offered in strategies in hours and stats displayed by administrator are not real simply because according to it 7000$ invested  by some investors which is totally unbelievable members should skip this program.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admins do not make sense and would not likely we can get from this program, and I also do not believe that the admin can make a huge profit in just a few hours, and I am sure this program will only be a big scam program that will never give payment to its investors

You need to trust all the monitors showing the status as PAYING because they are really getting paid. The admin behind the program is only paying hyip monitors to lure investors to the program. As a rational investors that we are,we need to know that this program is not going to pay a cent. It is an obvious scam program. Stay away from it.