Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvestTradeBank - investtradebank.org

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 10.10.2013

We have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have lowered the minimum deposit. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with InvestTradeBank.com without having to raise substantial investment capital.

Plans :

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Invest Plan $20 - $1,999 9.00
Trade Plan $2,000 - $19,999 10.00
Bank Plan $20,000 and more 11.00

Accept : PM

Ref.Comission system : up to 15%

the minimum investment on this program is high,though the program is kinda ok and i can tell the admin of the program should be able to keep this program running for more than few days,though i think we need to be careful on the amount we are gonna invest on the program.the program is still new and the program having reputable monitors.

although the minimum investment is determined by the admin is quite high, but the benefits offered by admin quite in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, and I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because I'm sure the admin will provide payments to its investors well