Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DoHourly - dohourly.com

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 10.10.2013

banner2.gif

There is a risk involved with investing in all high yield investment programs. However, there are a few simple ways that can help you to reduce the risk of losing more than you can afford to. First, align your investments with your financial goals, in other words, keep the money you may need for the short-term out of more aggressive investments, reserving those investment funds for the money you intend to raise over the long-term. It's very important for you to know that we are real traders and that we invest members' funds on major investments.

Plans :

8.75% Hourly For 12 Hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 8.75
Calculate your profit >>

21% Hourly For 5 Hours
Plan 1 $20 - $20,000 21.00
Calculate your profit >>

105% After 1 Hour
Plan 1 $30 - $30,000 105.00

Accept : PM\EgoPay\STP

Ref.Comission system : up to 5%

this is just another hourly program hoping to scam investors all the plan offered by the admin of the program is not safe,so i can only advise investors to better look for other better program and invest with them,because hourly program are not safe and they might run at anytime,so it better to ignore the program.

I still lack confidence in the hourly program like this, despite the advantages offered by the admin is not too high, but the time is determined to make a profit is still too short, and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors only, while most investors others will only lose the money that they have invested in this program