Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SureCash - surecash.biz

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

Start : 10.10.2013

Our Professional team makes sure that your investment is secure by taking proper measure before venturing into any investment.

SureCash Limited is the best invest Company with best investment plans. We have been in business for the passed two decade trading on varieties of commodities, oil and also foreign exchange market. These gives us the opportunity to be making huge profit each passing day. Our highly trained financial managers have been in the field of financial guidance, management and training for many years now and we know our onions in making profit out of every financial market around the world.

Plans :

After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
#PLAN 1 $250 - $10,000 120.00
#PLAN 2 $10,001 - $30,000 130.00
#PLAN 3 $30,001 - $50,000 140.00
Calculate your profit >>

After 3 Days
#PLAN 1 $200 - $5,000 145.00
#PLAN 2 $5,001 - $15,000 155.00
#PLAN 3 $15,001 - $50,000 165.00
Calculate your profit >>

After 7 Days
#PLAN 1 $250 - $50,000 250.00
Calculate your profit >>

55% DAILY FOR 2 DAYS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
#PLAN 1 $20 - $150 53.00
#PLAN 2 $151 - $1,000 54.00
#PLAN 3 $1,001 - $50,000 55.00
Calculate your profit >>

Dialy For 365
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
#PLAN 1 $10 - $10,000 0.30

Accept : PM\EgoPay\STP

Ref.Comission system : 5%

Sure Cash is a new short term program launched few hours ago has hosting on a shared server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare, this short term has only one plan with $20 minimum, that is 55% daily for 2 days is affordable, the rest of the three require big amounts to invest with.

Sure Cash is a new short term program launched few hours ago has hosting on a shared server with DDOS protection from Cloud Flare, this short term has only one plan with $20 minimum, that is 55% daily for 2 days is affordable, the rest of the three require big amounts to invest with.

the admin of this program is only hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to just ignore this program all the plan offered by the admin of the program is not safe and hit and run not an option on this program,i guess it better to just look for other better program and invest with them because this one is just here to scam investors.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make these benefits and I also do not believe that the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money that they have invested

Very bad collection of plans offered in this hyip because huge rate offered throughout plans and the minimum expense set simply by admin is out of range of investors. I will probably suggest small investors to stay clear of it because plan affordable for small investors will probably end after one year while if any other member is interested to make investment on this hyip then they must choose second last plan which have duration of only 2 days and the minimum investment is 20$.