Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dorneco - dorneco.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DORNECO INVESTING, LTD offers an online platform fully designed by experienced individuals who have created something mutually beneficial. We want our Investors to succeed and we will do everything possible to make sure that you will receive the best investment opportunities with high profit. We regularly update the information required for making decisions in the conditions of current financial market. There is no need for you to worry about this information- we receive it from the most authoritative and reliable sources therefore investors can make their investments without any second thoughts. 

Plan:

11.2% daily for 10 days; 6.8% daily for 20 days; 4.8% daily for 30 days 

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

Plan AT FIRST has affordable minimum to participate in this mid term program, the website is available in three version including English, quality design, phone support and OkPay additional payment options are better features, it has got DDOS protection by DDOS Guard.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and still quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit and I'm sure the admin can run a long time , and also the admin will provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

Dorneco has withdrawal limit to few of their payment options, EP & PM doesn't have any minimum limits to withdraw whereas for withdrawals to Liqpay, QIWI and OkPay it is set to $2, it is asked to have patience while getting the withdrawals processed to our accounts.

i guess this program should be having a paying status from hyip monitors very soon,though this program is new online and i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program because the program might not be safe for investors to join.but we still need to wait and see if the program is gonna sustain the daily return offered.

Dorneco has been one week old now, this mid term plan has been making instant payments so far for one week, more than 70% is returned to early investors with the ten days plan, during this week, possibly few rounds with the ten days plan will be successful in this program with the website available in Chinese, Russian and English versions.

Liqpay-VISA, QIWI, OkPay etc have been additional payment options in this mid term program, the website of which is also available in Russian and Chinese and English versions, phone support is also offered in this program, regarding their promo tools, they have attractive advertising banners to promote them with 4.6% referral commission offer.