Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WilsonFund - wilsonfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

You might have heard about online investing a lot many times. Thanks to Wilson Fund, it has become quite convenient, simple and quick! Our investment company helps thousands of clients all across the world to earn a stable daily profit on each investment they make. Each day by creating a new trading session, our company takes one step further towards successful future. It leaves a trace that reflects amplifies assets of our clients and their families as well as the respect we have earned among other investment firms. 

Plan:

1.5% daily for 15days
plan spent amount ($) daily profit (%)
Beginning fund $10 - $500 1.50

1.7% daily for 30days
Stable fund $501 - $3,000 1.70

2.0% daily for 60days
Professional fund $3,001 - $100,000 2.00

5.9% daily for 22days
The best fund $300 - $100,000 5.90

0.8% a day for boundless term
Accumulative fund $10 - $100,000 0.80 

Accepts - PM, EgoPay, HD-Money

Wilson Fund has been five days old but monitors started to list this program from today, DDOS protection from KODDOS, is the security feature of this program, it has quality design and the first and last plans have affordable minimum with term limited and unlimited respectively.

1.5% daily for 15 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take advantage of the more high with a longer time than some of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

I think the first plan has good features of all, it has limited term, so upon one's decision to either continue with the program for another round of fifteen days or came out by principal withdrawal will be the convenient choice upto investors, whereas in the last plan, not just the daily ROI is low and also no term of expiry is set.

i think this program is gonna pay investors for few weeks but i dont think the program is gonna sustain the plan offered by the admin of the program,though the program is a new program and i have the feeling the admin of the program is gonna sustain the program for few days before running on investors.