Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenAward - goldenaward.net

VIP-Monitoring.com

I am not admin :

ga_468.gif

Start : 09.10.2013

GoldenAward is an exceptional program for private individuals and small companies interested in making reliable investments. Depositing in GoldenAward guarantees super fast profits and doesn't require large amounts. We have created our online bank to satisfy all your vitally important requirements: have reserve insurance fund and provide outstanding interest rates. Investing through GoldenAward website gives you instant withdrawals, full control over your deposits and lightning fast support.

Plans :

25% daily for 5 days,
135% after 7 days,
145% after 9 days
min - 10$
max - 20000$$

Accept : PerfectMoney, EgoPay, STP.

Referral commission: 3%

Registered On: 2013-03-15
Expires On: 2014-03-15
Name servers:
glda.bl1.blockdos.com - 199.59.167.160
glda.bl2.blockdos.com - 199.59.167.161

Common name: goldenaward.net
SANs: goldenaward.net, http://www.goldenaward.net
Valid from March 14, 2013 to March 15, 2014
Serial Number: 219fc9e9cac6f80e790a87d35042ed49
Signature Algorithm: sha1WithRSAEncryption
Issuer: PositiveSSL CA 2

My deposit :

Date : 10/09/2013 23:16
From/To Account : U3629748
Amount : -100.00
Currency : USD
Batch : 37128959
Memo : Shopping Cart Payment.
Payment ID : 71-P1
Hash : b2f399d8c6266e6251f68529a8dd8884

The site has a good design and by homepage i feel that they may be trading in the field of Gold. Plans tends to be good and small investors have a great opportunity to invest and earn a good amount from it. I think Investors should invest amount in first plan because we will earn profit daily.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I also believe admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

i guess those that invest with this program early are having the program listed with paying status and i can only advise investors to kinda stay always from the program because i dont think the program is gonna do well with hyip monitors,though the few monitors that have the program is having the program listed with paying and waiting.