Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gfinance - gfinance.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Searching for reliable and promising companies listed at the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (MICEX) is the mail goal 

of our company. We specialize in stock investments and are well aware of the situation in the stock market. Our company 

has been working in this investment segment for over 5 years and has won a reputation of being an honest and 

conscientious partner.

Experts from the Global Finance company offer professional consulting services and ensure an effective investment of your 

capital. You choose the most suitable investment plan for yourself ***8211; Bronze, Silver, or Gold. 

Plan:

Bronze
Minimum deposit - $15
Maximum - $10.000
Daily income - 1%
Term of deposit - 10 business days
- Reinvestment is available
- Deposit replenishment is possible
- Return of a contribution at the end of the term

Silver
Minimum deposit - $50
Maximum - $50.000
Daily income - 1,3%
Term of deposit - 25 business days

Gold
Minimum deposit - $100
Maximum - $100.000
Daily income - 1,8%
Term of deposit - 25 business days

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like this program is a very good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered by the admin is not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will be able to run with a very long time, and admin will also provide payments to its investors well until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit

An income of 10% on deposit can be earned from this new mid term program that offers a sustainable ROI of 1% only on business days, it has better daily ROI in offer for the last couple of plans with minimum set at higher amounts like $50 and $100 respectively, the website is available in two versions, Russian and English for now.

this program is offering investors a god chance to make money from the program the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very ok and i think the program should be able to sustain the daily return offered by the admin of the program,i think the admin should not have problem sustaining the program for long.

Instant!

Date : 10/10/2013 14:06

From/To Account : U3929546

Amount : 0.65

Currency : USD

Batch : 37181925

Memo : API Payment. Invoice 192, ArtVict.

Date : 10/11/2013 14:26

From/To Account : U3929546

Amount : 0.65

Currency : USD

Batch : 37291047

Memo : API Payment. Invoice 308, ArtVict.

GFinance has got DDOS protection by DDOS Guard, the project is a couple of days old and has active status everywhere, we can have reports of investors regarding the instant payment system of the program, 1% daily on every business day is quite stable ROI in the hyip industry.

Global Finance has to launch it's own forum, which is under construction for now, I think that is a nice program feature to have it's own discussion forum where payment proofs or questions for support, feedback from investors can be found, currently support via e-mail and phone support and Skype have been offered by this program.

The option to deposit directly from account balance is available, I think Silver and Gold plans have profitable daily ROI if we can manage to spend a $50 or $100 respectively, even the term is not that longer though, twenty five business days, I think GFinance can easily survive that longer.

Global Finance has been one week old now with the latest payment reported as of 16th October that is of today, another week to pay that the early investors with the ten business days plan will come out with a profit, so far the program has been making fast processing of withdrawals without any problem.