Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

svinvestmentgroup - svinvestmentgroup.co

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Sv Investment Group is a pure online investment bank that caters to thousands of clients in the internet. We are a startup company that consists of high risk traders mainly trading in Foreign Exchange and Stocks. Aside from our trade expers we also have proactive employers working on our Offline businesses. The combination of our online and offline operations ensures that we can give profit share to our stockholders and investors. We provide returns that no other banks can provide, and we can assure you that we deliver our promise of sharing our daily profits with our investors.

Plan:

Plan 1 - 2.00 % after 30 Days Minimum $5
Maxiumum $5,000

Plan 2 - 2.50 % after 60 Days Minimum $5
Maxiumum $5,000

Plan 3 - 3.00 % after 90 Days Minimum $5
Maxiumum $5,000 

Accept : PM, STP, EgoPay

the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program is gonna help this program,though the program is new online but the minimum investment and the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very ok and i can tell the admin of the program will be able to sustain the program if the admin is a sincere person

Sv Investment Group has an attractive referral contest that lasts for one full month, referrals will be counted as valid referrals only if they invest a minimum of $5, a total of $200 to be distributed among three winners of this referral contest, even the commission of 10% on referral deposits is attractive.

I think this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, despite the benefits offered very low, I'm sure the admin will work professionally in running the program and I'm sure the admin will be able to run with quite a long time and admin will also provide payments to its investors well

Even with of adding referral contest here members continue to be not interested to make investment on this program and merely 148$ expended yet.. I feel members know that admin is playing tricks to acquire deposits by them thats why he has added this contest here. For getting good deposits its important for the site to pay for 10 days then it will succeed in getting good deposits and more members will take part in referral contest.