Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7 Dollars - 7dollars.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

7 Dollars - project for those who value their time and money! Make deposit and in an hour you'll be sure that it works. Referral bonuses become available immediately, so first money in the project you can make rapidly by inviting new user, who'll make deposit. There is a FAQ section for beginners, where are answers for common questions. 

Plan:

177% IN 277 HOURS
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $7 - $1,000 0.64

207% IN 277 HOURS
Plan 2 $77 - $1,000 0.75

277% IN 277 HOURS
Plan 3 $777 - $10,000 1.00 

Accept : PM, STP, EgoPay, OkPay

this is just another hourly program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to ignore this program and look for other better program and invest with them.hit and run is not an option on this program as hourly program are not to be trusted even if they have a paying status with hyip monitors,i dont think the program is safe

7dollars has verified EgoPay, instant payment system is available in this hourly paying program, and has already got green status in just few hours after launch, this hourly program has many good features like live chat support, affordable minimum of $1, three level referral program and plenty of payment options including OkPay.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time and will only be able to run with a very short time, and I'm sure admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few hours, after which the admin will never give payment again and many investors are just going to lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Well  the program has such ability to acquire a good investment because strategy added here iss good plus the duration is 277 hours which will take about 11 days to complete and we will earn 177% @ 6.75% daily profit . I feel site can pay for week but i am convinced that it will continue pay investors till 10 days.Hope it will  complete its first round.

This hourly program 7Dollars has been paying for four days now, as per the reports posted on forums, but it seems this program is not so popular though, as there is no proofs from investors but only monitors have been posting their payment proofs so far.