Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CertusUnion - certusunion.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We provide you worldwide investment opportunities, without trading knowledge. We give you access to invest gobal share market (Forex market & Gold & Silver & Precious Metals). On their own, these markets and opportunities are largely inaccessible to the individual investor due to both the learning curve, and the minimums required to invest. Many investors don't have the exact sums of money to buy round lots of securities to achieve high yield without high risk. Several hundred dollars is usually not enough to buy a round lot of a stock, especially after deducting commissions. Instead, we provide you a better way. A way that allows you to participate in worldwide markets, without the complications, while investing the amounts you choose to invest. 

Plan:

Novice
Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)
$10 - $499 12.00

Optimum
Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)
$500 - $100,000 40.00

Superior
Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)
$1,000 - $100,000 250.00 

Accept : PM, EgoPay, PayPal

i think this program should be able to sustain the total return they are offering investors but the daily return they are offering is kinda high and that is why i think the program might be be safe for investors to invest,though i have the believe the admin of the program is gonna pay investors as the total return is ok but i the admin might have problem sustaining the daily return

Very rare programs in the hyip industry allow Paypal as one of the payment options, Certus Union introduces a mid term plan with ten days term, but Paypal option is there for only the last couple of plans, Optimum and Superior, 15% referral commission is attractive feature here.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money they had invested

Advertising banners of Certus Union can be found on famous forums like TG, and monitors like All Monitors, a big banner has been advertised there, definitely a good effort to make this mid term plan program more popular from the day one of the project in the hyip industry.