Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

instanpayment - instanpayment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. 

Plan:

5% hourly for 25 hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 4.25
Plan 2 $150 - $1,000 4.50
Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 5.00

110% after 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 105.00
Plan 2 $150 - $1,000 107.00
Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 110.00

20% daily for 8 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 16.00
Plan 2 $150 - $1,000 18.00
Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 20.00

Accept: Perfect Money

i guess hit and run will work on this program,the program is new online and i can tell the admin of the program will be willing to attract investors to the program,i have the feeling the program will be having a paying status for few days but the admin of the program is only scam of investors so i can only advise invest to be very careful with the program.

Instan Payment is an hourly program with attractive design and minimum set at $5 is affordable to spend for this hourly project, current status of the program is paying, and it has been active for more than 24 hours now, a single payment option of Perfect Money is allowed in this short term program.

This program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, and I believe that if we invest in the current admin has just started to run, then we could very well benefit from this program and I am also sure if the admin will be able to run with a long time and will continue to provide payments to its investors well